- Name: Adam Greene
- E-mail: Adam88g@hotmail.com
- Age: 16
- Where: Manchester, England
- Height: 5' 6"
- Weight: 130 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest and Abs
- Favorite Exercise: Dead Lifts and Bench
- Favorite Supplements: Protein and Creatine
How Did You Get Started?
I got into bodybuilding because I was always impressed with bodybuilders bodies and I also wanted to get like them. Another reason is that I wanted to get stronger for soccer because I am quite small. I also got into bodybuilding because as a birthday present I received Pumping Iron and a Mike Mentzer book and this inspired me a lot.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Mon: Chest and Back and abs.
- Tue: Legs and triceps.
- Wed: off
- Thu: Shoulders and biceps and abs.
- Fri: off
- Sun: Every body part for speed training including abs
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
I eat a lot of Protein and salads. I try and eat healthy foods.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I have no plans for the future but I am going to carry on working out and try to improve my body as I get older.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
The one tip would be to stick at working out and give 110%.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Mike Mentzer, Arnold, and Jay Cutler are my favorites. This is because they are all focused and they all were very inspiring to watch and see.