Glenalgesic, 16 Oz.
Oil Of Wintergreen Combined With The Warm, Soothing Benefits Of Menthol And Camphor!
A natural salicylate content of Oil of Wintergreen combined with the warm, soothing benefits of menthol and camphor. Formulated as multiphase, non-sensitizing, moisturizing base of plant sterols and penetrants.
Ratings & Reviews
60 Servings | $0.37 Per Serving
What's in Vitaminerals Glenalgesic
Directions For Glenalgesic: Adults and older children: Apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily. Do not use on children under 6 years of age without consulting a doctor.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Stop use of this product and a ska doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur within a few days.
- Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use other than as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Check out other Products.