Power Caps is designed to allow you to:
- Fight exhaustion*
- Eliminate physical and mental fatigue*
- Enhance mental alertness*
- Energize your workouts*
- Enjoy increased stamina throughout your day*
Ginseng comes from a group of adaptogenic herbs from the Araliacae plant family. It has been used as a tonic that induces well-being and balance in the body, having an effect on metabolism, motivation, and performance.* Ginseng is a natural stimulant that will counter fatigue, improve cognitive function, and enhance athletic ability.*
Herbs such as Mate and the antioxidant herb Green Tea are powerful body boosters that promote alertness and acuity, assist in the ability to concentrate, and amplifies energy.* The unique catechins and flavanoids in green tea stimulate the body with increased responsiveness, cellular strength, and energy.* Tyrosine and Taurine support mental alertness, increases reaction speed, and promotes concentration ability.* They are a ready source for the production of energy boosting compounds.* These compounds are involved in alertness, concentration and coping with pressure.*
When consumed moderately, caffeine improves voluntary movements, contributes to mental quickness and shortens reaction-time.* Caffeine supports the memory with regard to storage capacity thus facilitating the process of learning.* Caffeine alone will only offer short term stimulation though. Power Caps was specially formulated provide an energy boost - the selected amino acids, vitamins and other ingredients have been combined to help combat fatigue, providing you with the energy to get the most out of your life.*
- Dulloo AG, Duret C, Rohrer D, Girardier L, Mensi N, Fathi M, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999 Dec;70(6):1040-5.
- Kennedy DO, Haskell CF, Wesnes KA, Scholey AB. Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2004 Nov;79(3):401-11.Murray, M. and Pizzorno, J., Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, Prima Publishing, Rocklin, California, 1998
- Reyner LA, Horne JA. Efficacy of a 'functional energy drink' in counteracting driver sleepiness. Physiol Behav. 2002 Mar;75(3):331-5.
- Smit HJ, Rogers PJ. Effects of low doses of caffeine on cognitive performance, mood and thirst in low and higher caffeine consumers. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2000 Oct;152(2):167-73.