Top Secret Nutrition: XAT-7
Anabolic Fat Loss Support!*
Helps Release & Burn Stored Fat!*
Top Secret Nutrition XAT-7 Product Guide
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free! For a limited time, buy 1 Top Secret Nutrition XAT-7, 14 Capsules & get 1 FREE! Click the Order button next to the promotional option or manually add all items to your cart and a discount for the second item will automatically be applied. See Discounted Subtotal for promotional savings.
X-ELIMINATE A-ADIPOSE T-TISSUE 7-SEVEN FAT LOSS TARGETS
ANABOLIC URSOLIC ACID
xat-7 is a new breed of fat burning supplement that encompasses seven scientifically based metabolic strategies to promote fat burning, while creating an anabolic environment to help protect muscle.* Top Secret Nutrition has pushed fat loss supplementation to an entirely new level with XAT-7, assembling a totally unique combination of clinically studied ingredients to help burn fat, spare muscle, and keep you feeling great during the entire process.*
You already know the 'secret' to losing weight: consume fewer calories than you burn. But don't become a smaller version of your current self! Help transform your body into the future you with XAT-7.*
The unique combination of ingredients in XAT-7 approaches this simple but extremely complex concept by strategically targeting seven different factors that contribute to accelerating fat loss and protecting precious muscle.*
XAT-7 targets these seven strategic fat burning areas:
THE XAT-7 TEAM
1. Reducing Calories Ingested
We are referring to supporting a healthy appetite level , not eliminating it. Healthy and maintainable weight loss requires you to eat frequently to keep your metabolism running high.
2. Helping Inhibit Digestive Enzymes*
Another way to contribute to weight loss is to reduce the amount of calories absorbed by promoting digestive enzyme inhibition. The theory is that those undigested calories may not be absorbed.*
3. Helping Inhibit Fatty Acid Synthase*
FAS is an enzyme that catalyzes the creation of free fatty acids. These fatty acids are used to create and store fat. The theory is that if you inhibit FAS, you may ultimately store less fat.*
4. Supporting Lipolysis*
In order for fat from fat cells to be burned it must be released into the bloodstream through a process called lipolysis. The more fat your body releases into your bloodstream, the more fat that is available to be burned. But your body likes fat, it is the most caloric dense element you have and your body never wants to starve to death, so many survival mechanisms are in place to store and hold fat. We have incorporated several strategies in XAT-7 to unlock those mechanisms to help release the fat so that your body can burn it.*
5. Promoting Fat Oxidation*
Lipolysis converts stored fat to fatty acids that travel through the bloodstream. Once in the bloodstream, fatty acids become an available source of energy. The freed fatty acids are then transported into the mitochondria where they are used as energy in a process called fat oxidation. We have incorporated several strategies in XAT-7 that may boost fat oxidation and help burn more fat.*
Fat Oxidation and Glucose Management - Glucose management is a critical component of the weight loss process. When blood levels of glucose are too high your body believes it has enough sugar to burn for energy and decreases the process of burning fat (fat oxidation).1 As a result, the body stops releasing fat and continues to store more fat in the fat cells. Basically, too much glucose causes the fat cell to close the outgoing cellular 'windows' but still allow more fat to come in, which actually increases the rate at which your body stores fat. Our goal with XAT-7 is to support healthy glucose levels already within normal limits, in an effort to stimulate fat release and fat oxidation.*
6. Boosting Metabolism*
Increasing overall metabolism will support burning more fat over an extended period of time. This is a complex process that XAT-7 accomplishes by supporting and promoting the bio-mechanisms that control thermogenesis, mitochondrial biogenesis, and overall metabolism.*
7. Helping Spare Lean Muscle*
XAT-7 helps to stimulate fat burning while protecting lean muscle by promoting an environment that helps reduce muscle catabolism (wasting away the muscle) and supports muscle anabolism (enlarging the thickness and strength of muscle fibers).* This is a novel approach to fat burning that offers significant benefits.
Goal: decrease calories available to be stored as fat
Goal: increase calories burned*
Goal: protect lean muscle*
In order to get seriously lean and ripped, you need to burn both visceral and subcutaneous fat. It is important to understand the idiosyncrasies
of each type of fat cell so you can select a supplement with the arsenal
of weapons to attack both types of cells.
Visceral fat, also known as organ fat, is
located inside the peritoneal cavity between
your internal organs and the exterior of your torso.
Another common name for this type of fat is "inside belly fat."
Subcutaneous fat is found beneath the epidermis (outer most layer
of skin) and is the protective wrap over the body's surface. While a
certain amount of subcutaneous fat is required to protect your muscles
and keep your body warm, an excessive amount of this type of fat will
prevent you from achieving the lean look you desire. No matter how strong or large your muscles are, if you have excess subcutaneous fat, you'll never get the kind of muscle definition you need to show the results of all your hard resistance training work.
A pentacyclic triterpenic acid with many body-reshaping attributes, ursolic acid is a very exciting ingredient that has the potential to make a serious impact on the weight management and sports nutrition industry. Preliminary studies suggest some astonishing results. We have included ursolic acid in XAT-7 to:
- Protect muscle - Results from a study performed by scientists at the University of Iowa and published in Cell Metabolism suggested that ursolic acid helps reduce muscle catabolism and stimulate muscle growth.* It did this by enhancing skeletal muscle insulin signaling and inhibiting catabolic-associated skeletal muscle mRNA expression.*3
- Increase fat loss - In an animal study on the effect of ursolic acid on abdominal fat and weight loss suggested that ursolic acid helped prevent abdominal fat accumulation.* It was also suggested that this was caused by the stimulation of lipolysis and the inhibition of digestive enzyme lipase. *4
A species of Hemerocallis from the lily family, this plant is native to Asia. Hemerocallis fulva has some very unique and promising attributes as they relate to weight management and supporting healthy body composition.* This very novel ingredient has been included in XAT-7 to:
- Promote lipolysis - In an animal study researchers surmised that extracts of Hemerocallis fulva flowers, when combined with caffeine, helped stimulate fat cells to release fat into the bloodstream.* Research suggests that central nervous system stimulants such as caffeine have strong lipolytic properties. However, many individuals have what is called lipolytic catecholamine resistance, which means that their fat cells do not readily release fat when stimulated to do so. This research suggests that Hemerocallis fulva, when combined with caffeine, could improve the lipolytic (fat releasing) responsiveness in low-responding adipocytes (fat cells),5 indicating that the lipolysis-promoting activity of this combination may be beneficial for improving body fat metabolism.*
Also a member of the lily family, this plant is commonly called sacred lotus. It has been traditionally used for various purposes in Chinese herbal ism and recently to promote healthy body composition.* An Exciting research study suggests that human pre-adipocytes in a lotus leaf extract solution promoted lipolysis activity and also helped decrease adipogenesis, which is the creation of new fat cells.*6 In another study performed by the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Japan it was suggested that Nelumbo nucifera:7
- Helped decrease the activities of the digestive enzymes amylase and lipase*
- Supported fat metabolism*
- Boosted metabolism*
- Promoted lipolysis*
A proprietary water soluble extract of Cinnamomum burmannii, Cinnulin PF is the only extract standardized for doubly linked Type-A Polymers, specifically tetramers and trimers. These have been suggested in clinical research to have a host of health benefits, particularly those related to glucose management and fat loss.* In a recent study, 83% of those given the active Type-A Polymers experienced a significant improvement in glucose management.* Moreover, some subjects additionally promoted healthy body composition.*8
A compound found in extra virgin olive oil is considered one of the most powerful polyphenolic compounds responsible for the health-supporting benefits of the Mediterranean diet.* Hydroxytyrosol is an extremely strong anti-oxidant having an ORAC value much higher than green tea and CoQ10. In an animal study it was suggested that this ingredient stimulated mitochondrial biogenesis.* This is very exciting, think of the mitochondria as the power plant of the cell creating energy, mitochondrial biogenesis is the creation of more "power plants" leading to increased metabolism and supporting fat oxidation.*9
Capsaicin and other similar compounds are metabolites produced by chili peppers. Capsaicin (8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide) is the pungent component of red pepper. It has been reported to support thermogenesis by accelerating the secretion of catecholamines. In a double-blind, random, placebo-controlled trial, it was found that some people who took capsaicinoids safely promoted the loss of fat and increased fat oxidation.*13 A study conducted by the Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, Division of Kinesiology, Laval University, Ste-Foy, Quebec, Canada suggests that combining caffeine and capsaicin supported the appetite-reducing effect of capsaicin.*14
Human studies suggest that capsaicin:
- Supports a healthy appetite level*10
- Promotes thermogenesis*11
- Supports Lipolysis*12
- Promotes fat oxidation metabolism*13
- Helps boost fat loss*13
An alkaloid found naturally in Indian Snakeroot. Rauvolfia canescens L acts predominantly as a α2-adrenergic receptor antagonist.* The α2-adrenergic receptor inhibits lipolysis, thus antagonizing it helps stimulate lipolysis.* The is primarily key for subcutaneous fat. Research suggests that this alkaloid may have stimulant, thermogenic, and lipolytic properties.*15,16
Is a super antioxidant found in red grapes and wine. Hundreds of studies suggest that it may support cardiovascular health and may have other health supporting benefits.* However, our interest in resveratrol for XAT-7 is its ability to promote weight loss. In vitro and animal studies suggest that resveratrol may have a positive effect on:
- Visceral fat reduction17
- Fat Oxidation*19
An extract from the brown seaweed known as kombu, this ingredient is rich in organic iodine and fucoidans, which are health-promoting polysaccharides.* Laminaria japonica has been included in XAT-7 to:
- Provide thyroid support and promote healthy metabolism.* Three iodine molecules combine to make T3 (triiodothyronine), and four for T4 (thyroxine)the two key hormones produced by the thyroid gland. Iodine is essential to the production of these two hormones created by the master gland of metabolism.*20
- Stimulate lipolysis - In a recent study, researchers surmised that fucoidan may help inhibit lipid accumulation in adipocyte cells by stimulating lipolysis.* This suggests that fucoidan may be useful for weight loss supplementation.*21
GCA is extracted from coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. There are two key compounds in unroasted coffee beans: caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid. The chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid in GCA have been clinically studied and suggested to have several beneficial effects on weight loss.*22 One of the benefits of chlorogenic acid is that it has been clinically surmised to help reduce after-meal glucose surges.*24 Additionally, studies suggest that GCA is an effective nutraceutical in reducing weight in adults for the following effects:
- Inhibits digestive enzymes*23
- May help decrease glucose absorption*24
- Inhibits fatty acid synthase25
- Supports fat oxidation*26
- Promotes metabolism*27
- Provides antioxidant support*
You are already familiar with caffeine, but do you really know how it affects weight loss? Caffeine is a naturally occurring compound called trimethylxanthine that acts as a central nervous system stimulant in humans. Top Secret Nutrition has included caffeine in XAT-7 based on research suggesting its ability to:
- Support metabolism*27
- Boost thermogenesis*28
- Promote lipolysis*27
- Support fat oxidation*27
This fat-soluble B vitamin helps boost mood and counteracts the fatigue that sometimes comes with dieting. Research suggests that thiamine disulfide more rapidly crosses the blood-brain barrier and helps promote healthy energy.*29
XAT-7 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Will XAT-7 make me jittery?
A. XAT-7 is a stimulant based product. Begin by taking one capsule to determine your tolerance and based on your tolerance and desired effect take two capsules per serving. If your desire is to be very stimulated take a maximum of three capsules at one time, not exceeding 6 in one day.
Q. Can women take XAT-7?
A. Absolutely, XAT-7 is a powerful fat burning support with
muscle protecting components which can be taken by
women as well. The dosage for women is lower, just
begin slowly and determine your tolerance for the
(1) Reduced Lipid Oxidation in Skeletal Muscle, March 2004 vol. 53 no. 3 542-548
(2) Subcutaneous and visceral adipose tissue: structural and functional differences. Obes Rev. 2010 Jan;11(1):11-8. Epub 2009 Jul 28.
(3) "Ursolic Acid, a Pentacyclic Triterpene from Sambucus australis, Prevents Abdominal Adiposity in Mice Fed a High-fat Diet." J Med Food. 14.11 (2011): 1375-82. Epub 2011 May 25.
(4) Kunkel, S.D., et al. "mRNA Expression Signatures of Human Skeletal Muscle Atrophy Identify a Natural Compound that Increases Muscle Mass." Cell Metabolism. 13 (2011): 627-38..
(5) "Enhancement of Lipolytic Responsiveness of Adipocytes by Novel Plant Extract in Rat." Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 234.12 (2009): 1445-9
(6) Siegner et al. "Lotus Leaf Extract and L-carnitine Influence Different Processes During the Adipocyte Life Cycle." Nutrition & Metabolism. 7 (2010): 66
(7) " Effect of Nelumbo nucifera Leaves Extract in Mice and Rats." J Ethnopharmacol. 106.2 (2006): 238-44. Epub 2006 Feb 21.
(8) "Effects of a Water-Soluble Cinnamon Extract on Body Composition and Features of Men and Women." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 3 (2006): 45-53 doi:10.1186/1550-2783-3-2-45.
(9) "Hydroxytyrosol Promotes Mitochondrial Biogenesis and Mitochondrial Function in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes." The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry
(10) "Effects of Red Pepper on Appetite and Energy Intake." Br J Nutr. 82.2 (1999): 115-23.
(11) "The Effects of Hedonically Acceptable Red Pepper Doses on Thermogenesis and Appetite." Physiology & Behavior. 102 (2011): 251–258.
(12) Effects of Capsaicin on Lipid Catabolism in 3T3-L1 Adipocytesptr Phytother Res. 2011 Jun;25(6):935-9. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3339. Epub 2010 Nov 17. _3339 935..939
(13) "Effects of Novel Capsinoid Treatment on Fatness and Energy Metabolism in Humans: Possible Implications." Am J Clin Nutr. 89.1 (2009): 45-50. Epub 2008 Dec 3.
(14) "Combined Effects of Red Pepper and Caffeine Consumption on 24 h Energy Balance in Subjects Given Free Access to Foods." Br J Nutr. 85.2 (2001): 203-11.
(15) "Plasma Catecholamine Levels and Lipid Mobilization Induced by Yohimbine in Women." Int J Obes. 15.5 (1991): 305-15.
(16) "Thermogenic and Lipolytic Effect of Yohimbine in the Dog." Br. J. Pharmacol. 104 (1991): 514-518.
(17) Resveratrol exerts effects via mechanisms involving down-regulation of adipogenic processes in mice. Biochem Pharmacol. 2011 Jun 1;81(11):1343-51. doi: 10.1016/j.bcp.2011.03.012. Epub 2011 Mar 31.
(18) Effect of resveratrol on fat mobilization. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2011 Jan;1215:40-7. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05845.x
(19) SIRT1 takes a backseat to AMPK in the regulation of insulin sensitivity by resveratrol.. 2010 Mar;59(3):551-3.
(20) "Screening for Thyroid." Pathology. 44.2 (2012): 153-9.
(21) "Fucoidan from Marine Brown Algae Inhibits Lipid Accumulation." Mar Drugs. 29.8 (2011): 1359-67. Epub 2011 Aug 10.
(22) "Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Linear Dose, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Green Coffee Bean Extract in Subjects.". 5:21-7 (2012). Epub 2012 Jan 18.
(23) "Kinetic Analysis and Mechanism on the Inhibition of Chlorogenic Acid and its Components Against Porcine Pancreas Alpha-amylase Isozymes I and II." J Agric Food Chem. 57.19 (2009): 9218-25.
(24) "The Effect of Chlorogenic Acid Enriched Coffee on Glucose Absorption in Healthy Volunteers and Its Effect on Body Mass When Used Long-term in People." The Journal of International Medical Research, 35.6 (2007): 900-908.
(25) "Chlorogenic Acid Exhibits Anti-obesity Property and Improves Lipid Metabolism in High-fat Diet- Mice." Food Chem Toxicol. 48.3 (2010): 937-43. Epub 2010 Jan 12.
(26) "Inhibitory Effect of Green Coffee Bean Extract on Fat Accumulation and Body Weight Gain in Mice." BMC Complement Altern Med. 6 (2006):"
(27) "Metabolic Effects of Caffeine in Humans: Lipid Oxidation or Futile Cycling?" American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79.1 (2004): 40-46.
(28) "Caffeine: A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of its Thermogenic, Metabolic, and Cardiovascular Effects in Healthy Volunteers." American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 51 (1990): 759-767.
(29) "Adjuvant Role of Vitamin B Analogue (Sulbutiamine)." J Assoc Physicians India. 51 (2003): 891-5.
Top Secret Nutrition XAT-7 Purchase Information
Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2-3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
|14 Capsules $33.32 $8.99|
Recommended For You
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
|14 Capsules $33.32 $8.99|
Directions For XAT-7: Take two capsules per serving not exceeding four capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.