GARCINIA CAMBOGIA PLUS GREEN COFFEE EXTRACT -
is an innovative, very specific and targeted approach to Weight Loss Management. The ingredients in Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee Extract also possess an excellent scientific dossier supporting this unique combination. This is what makes this targeted supplement so effective in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise regimen.*
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee Extract is formulated to:
- Promote Overall Body Fat Reduction*
- Support Appetite Moderation*
- Target Belly Fat*
- Support Metabolism Safely & Effectively*
ABOUT GARCINIA CAMBOGIA
50% HCA WHAT IS IT?
HCA (hydroxycitric acid) is a close relative of citric acid, the
agent that gives citrus fruits their characteristic tart flavor. HCA
is obtained as a 50% standardized extract of Garcinia cambogia,
a small fruit from southern India, where it has been used for centuries
as a food preservative, flavoring agent, and digestive aid. HCA is a safe, natural supplement for weight management.
When calorie intake from carbohydrates exceeds the body's energy needs, the excess glucose is converted into glycogen, which is stored in the liver and muscles for future conversion into energy. Weight gain occurs after the body's capacity for glycogen storage is reached. At this point, glucose from excessive calorie intake is converted into acetyl coenzyme A via a metabolic pathway involving the enzyme ATP-citrate lyase and then into fat molecules, which are stored in fat cells. HCA is a competitive inhibitor of ATP citrate lyase, a key enzyme which facilitates the synthesis (making) of fatty acids. HCA may reduce the synthesis of fatty acids in humans during a persistent excess of energy intake as carbohydrate.* It has been suggested that HCA promotes weight loss by reducing hunger and appetite, and suppressing carbohydrate conversion into fat by inhibiting ATP-citrate lyase. HCA may also help fight free radicals. A recent clincal study on humans reported that Garcinia cambogia helped reduce fat accumulation in subjects, regardless of sex, who had visceral fat accumulation.*
The heat of the roasting process reduces the amount of chlorogenic acid, responsible for the health benefits of the coffee bean. So compared to regular roasted coffee beans, green coffee beans have a higher level of chlorogenic acid. Green coffee extract is not a type of stimulant. Per serving, green coffee extract has less 15 mg of caffeine compared to a normal cup of coffee which can contain over 100 mg. The weight loss and fat loss benefits are from an entirely different mechanism.
The combination of these two very safe and natural nutraceuticals provide a 1,2 punch for fat loss.
HCA works to inhibit the formation of adipose tissue (fat) through an enzyme inhibition mechanism while at the same time the Chlorogenic Acid in Green Coffee Extract (GCE) slows the release of excess carbs and promotes the production of energy from fat and glycogen storage sites, primarily in the liver. The safety of these two derivatives from foods that have been consumed for thousands of years as been demonstrated repeatedly at the dosing levels recommended.
Q. WHEN SHOULD I TAKE IT?
A. Take 3 veggie capsules about 30 minutes before meals two or three times per day with a full glass of water for the best results. Combining Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee Extract with a healthy diet and exercise will improve your results.
Q. I drink coffee daily….can I take Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee Extract?
A. Yes, the caffeine content in Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee Extract is less than 15mg per serving. The chlorogenic acid extraction process has eliminated most of the caffeine content.
Q. Can I take green coffee extract with my other vitamins and supplements?
A. Yes, there are no contra-indications. However, if you are taking prescription medications, it is important to consult your healthcare professional as with all dietary supplements.
(1) Jena BS, Jayaprakasha GK, Singh RP, Sakariah KK. Chemistry and biochemistry of (-)-hydroxycitric acid from Garcinia. J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Jan 2;50(1):10-22.
(2) Preuss HG, Garis RI, Bramble JD, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Rao CV, Satyanarayana S Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. 2005;25(3):133-44. Efficacy of a novel calcium/potassium salt of (-)-hydroxycitric acid in weight control.
(3) Ohia SE, Opere CA, LeDay AM, Bagchi M, Bagchi D, Stohs SJ. Mol Cell Biochem. 2002 Sep;238(1-2):89-103.
Safety and mechanism of appetite suppression by a novel hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX).
(4) Shimoda H, Seki E, Aitani M. Inhibitory effect of green coffee bean extract on fat accumulation and body
weight gain in mice. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2006;6:9.
(5) Cho AS, Jeon SM, Kim MJ, et al. Chlorogenic acid exhibits weight loss property and improves lipid metabolism in high-fat diet-induced-obese mice.* Food Chem Toxicol. 2010;48(3):937-43.
(6) Thom E. The effect of chlorogenic acid enriched coffee on glucose absorption in healthy volunteers and its effect on body mass when used long- term. J Int Med Res. 2007;35(6):900-8.
(7) Narita Y, Inouye KJ. Kinetic analysis and mechanism on the inhibition of chlorogenic acid and its components against porcine pancreas alpha-amylase isozymes I and II. J Agric Food Chem. 2009;57:9218-25.
(8) Tunnicliffe JM, Eller LK, Reimer RA, Hittel DS, Shearer J. Chlorogenic acid differentially affects postprandial glucose and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide response in rats. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2011 Oct;36(5):650-9.
(9) Johnston KL, Clifford MN, Morgan LM. Coffee acutely modifies gastrointestinal hormone secretion and glucose tolerance in humans: glycemic effects of chlorogenic acid and caffeine. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003;78:728-33.
(10) Kohsuke Hayamizu, MS Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Current Therapeutic Research Volume 64, Issue 8