Top Secret Nutrition: Cardio Igniter
Athletic Performance Enhancer!
Supports Enhanced Aerobic Performance & Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Support!*
Top Secret Nutrition Cardio Igniter Product Guide
PROMOTIONBuy 1 Get 1 Free!For a limited time, buy 1 Top Secret Nutrition Cardio Igniter, 10 Servings in the flavor of your choice & get 1 FREE!Both items will be added to the cart when you order one and a discount for the second item will automatically be applied.
See Store Discounts and Discounted Subtotal at the bottom of the cart.
AEROBIC CAPACITY BOOSTER*
The Cardio Igniter is a new category of pre-workout performance enhancing supplement that focuses on promoting aerobic capacity and burning fat.* If your goal is to support your best performance and get ripped while doing it, the Cardio Igniter is the product that can help.*
Cardio Igniter is designed to:
- Help boost aerobic capacity*
- Help protect and stimulate lean muscle mass*
- Help accelerate fat loss*
- Help support concentration and stave off boredom*
- Provide stamina-boosting, long-lasting energy and endurance*
- Provide key electrolytes that help delay fatigue and maintain mental alertness*
The Cardio Igniter utilizes a novel physiological technique that not only helps increase endurance levels but also supports fat burning.*
Skeletal muscle relies mainly on carbohydrates and fat oxidation to meet energy needs during exercise. Numerous scientific studies have suggested that increasing the intensity of exercise leads to a faster utilization of carbohydrates.* As carbohydrates are used, glycogen is depleted; this glycogen depletion is the limiting factor for the continuation of strenuous exercise.
Traditionally, athletes have tried to slow down the depletion of glycogen by consuming high amounts of carbohydrates before and/or during strenuous exercise. Although effective, there is another way to improve endurance: utilize fatty acid oxidation as an energy source.* Research suggests that enhancing fatty acid oxidation during exercise promotes a reduced rate of glycogen degradation, resulting in an improved endurance capacity.*1 Guided by the latest scientific data and research, Cardio Igniter has been designed to promote fatty acid oxidation.*
HOW TO USE
Pre-Workout - Cardio Igniter is great to use prior to any high intensity training where you need maximum aerobic capacity such as cross training, HIIT (high intensity interval training) and LISS (low intensity steady state).* Cardio Igniter helps prioritize fat as an energy source during exercise and provides both anti-catabolic and anabolic (lean mass potentiating) elements. Burn fat while you work out!*
Post-Workout, Before Cardio - Many athletes perform resistance training prior to cardio (aerobic activity), while glycogen stores are high and energy levels are strong. Cardio Igniter is an excellent solution post resistance training because it helps to fuel the anabolic window and protect lean mass, while at the same time priming the body for aerobic activity and fat burning.* Don't miss the window!
Before Stand-Alone Cardio - Help prime your body and mind for maximum fat
burning and aerobic intensity with the Cardio Igniter.* Never do cardio without it!
Before Athletic Activity - Cardio Igniter's ability to help support energy, improve
endurance, and enhance mental focus is a huge benefit to anyone performing athletic
activities.* It is very beneficial for aerobic oriented sports such as crossfit,
soccer, basketball and martial arts. Burn fat while you perform!*
CARDIO IGNITER BENEFITS:
- Provides both an anti-catabolic and anabolic (lean mass potentiating) elements*
- Helps prioritize fat as an energy source during exercise*
- Primes your body for aerobic activity with:
CARDIO IGNITER TEAM
Amino Shield is a patent-pending anti-catabolic lean mass supporting element, containing ursolic acid* A proprietary extract from the Eriobotrya japonica, better known as the loquat, Amino Shield contains several beneficial compounds called triterpenoids. In a recent human clinical trial, Amino Shield was suggested to decrease the excretion of 3-methylhistidine (3-MH), which researchers use as an indicator of muscle protein breakdown.* We included Amino Shield in Cardio Igniter to help reduce muscle loss and support lean mass stimulation.* Additionally, researchers from the University of Iowa performed an animal study the suggests Ursolic Acid to be anti-catabolic and anabolic. * They surmised that Ursolic Acid not only reduces muscle loss but may also support muscle gain and fat loss.*2
Red beet root is naturally high in nitrates (NO3) which are believed to support athletic performance.* A study led by the University of Exeter, published in 2009 in the Journal of Applied Physiology, pointed to the benefits of NO3, concluding that they boosted cyclists’ endurance.* Nitrates are helpful to athletes because they quickly bring oxygen to muscles, essentially making the more difficult efforts easier.* Additionally, Bailey et al. (2009) suggests that beet root supplementation may help reduce the O2 cost of exercise, suggesting that beet root supplementation allows for high-intensity exercise to be tolerated for an extended period of time.*3 In a later study, Bailey et al. (2011) found that acute dietary nitrate supplementation with beet root supports cycling economy, as suggested by a higher power output (PO) for the same rate of oxygen consumption (VO2), and enhances both 4-km and 16.1-km cycling time trial performance.*3 Researchers theorize that the reason for improved athletic performance is due to an increase in nitric oxide production via a different pathway than the traditional l-arginine nitric oxide pathway. This process is called the nitrate nitrite nitric oxide pathway, and it kicks in when oxygen levels are low, like when we are exercising.4 See figure below. Red beet nitrates (NO3) are converted to nitrates (NO2) and the nitrites (NO2) are converted to nitric oxide (NO).
Most people had not heard of raspberry ketones until Dr. Oz promoted them as tremendous fat loss support on one of his recent shows. Raspberry ketones are the compounds that are primarily responsible for the aroma of red raspberries. Research suggests that raspberry ketones appear to have the potential to support body fat reduction by increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis (stored fat release).* Researcher surmise that enhancing lipolysis may augment glycerol release, increasing the translocation of hormone-sensitive lipase in fat cells, and increasing brown adipose tissue, known to increase thermogenesis and oxidation of body fat.*5, 6
L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid that plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell. It has been suggested that an adequate supply of L-carnitine is necessary for the maintenance of good health and energy.* L-carnitine transports long-chain fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane to be metabolized and aids in the release of stored body fat, called triglycerides, into the bloodstream for energy and stimulates fatty acid oxidation.*7, 8
Beta-alanine is an amino acid that promotes muscular energy.* A study published in a 2010 issue of Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise suggests that supplementation with beta-alanine supports muscular carnosine content and, therefore, total muscle buffer capacity, with the potential to promote physical performance during high-intensity exercise and to delay the onset of neuromuscular fatigue.*9
Brassica campestris, a lipolytic stimulator, is a cruciferous vegetable that has been suggested to possess weight loss promoting effects.* Researchers at the Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology Sojin et al. (2010) surmised that animals fed a high-fat diet and supplemented with a brassica campestris extract had reduced weight and a decreased amount of adipose tissue.* Researchers believed this is because the extract supports both the beta-3-adrenoreceptor in fat cells and the inhibition of adipocyte lipids.* Beta3 adrenergic receptors are on the surface of fat cells and when stimulated increase lipolysis and thermogenesis.*10, 11
L-tyrosine is a precursor to dopamine, also known as the "feel-good hormone". A recent human study suggests that tyrosine supplementation is associated with promoting endurance capacity for moderately trained subjects exercising in a hotter climate.* The results also suggest for the first time that the availability of tyrosine, a nutritional dopamine precursor, can influence the ability to subjectively tolerate prolonged submaximal constant-load exercise in hotter temperatures.* Additionally, research at the University of Maryland Medical Center suggests that thyroid utilizes l-tyrosine to create thyroid hormones and thus is important to support healthy thyroid function.*12, 13
L-taurine is a non-essential sulfur-containing amino acid and plays a role in several metabolic processes, such as heart contraction and antioxidant activity. It is essential for cardiovascular function, and development and function of skeletal muscle. In an exercise study conducted with 11 men ages 18-20 and taurine supplementation, it was surmised to support significant increases in VO(2)max, exercise time to exhaustion and maximal workload.* The results suggest that taurine may protect against exercise-induced DNA damage and enhance the capacity of exercise due to its cellular protective properties.* Additionally, in a recent study it was suggested that L-taurine has pro-lipolytic properties on fat cells.* They theorize that this lipolytic effect was due to its ability to promote the effect of the beta 2 adrenergic receptors.*14, 15
Everyone knows caffeine, but do you really know how caffeine affects weight loss? Caffeine is a naturally occurring chemical stimulant called trimethylxanthine. In humans, caffeine acts as a central nervous system stimulant, temporarily helping ward off drowsiness and supporting alertness.* It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive ingredient. We have included caffeine in Cardio Igniter for its ability to support aerobic performance, reduce fatigue, stimulate mental activity, induce lipolysis, and help prioritize fat as an energy source during exercise.*16, 17, 18, 19
Evodiamine is an extract from the Tetradium family of plants. Research has suggested that evodiamine acts primarily as a thermogenic, similar to capsaicin.* Additional research suggests that evodiamine strongly inhibits adipocyte differentiation or fat cell replication.*20, 21
Choline bitartrate is a water-soluble B vitamin that is a precursor to acetylcholine, one of the crucial brain chemicals. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter used throughout the body; it controls muscle contraction and determines your brain speed. Reductions in plasma choline associated with strenuous exercise may reduce acetylcholine release, and could thereby negatively affect endurance or performance.* Research suggests that choline levels drop during exercise, and supplementing choline prior to exercise may help enhance pre-workout vigor and reduce post-workout fatigue.*22
Research suggests a synergistic effect when choline, caffeine, and carnitine are combined, as they are in our scientifically formulated proprietary blend. In an animal study conducted by the Department of Nutrition at the University of Tennessee, it was surmised that this combination of supplements supported a decrease in body fat and was attributed to increased fat utilization for energy.* In a follow-up study, this combination was also surmised to augment exercise performance and promote fatty acid oxidation.*23, 24
Thiamine disulfide is a modified version of the vitamin thiamine that works selectively on the brain. Thiamine is known to play a key role in normal nervous system function. In a study with 120 young adult females that took either a placebo or thiamine each day for two months, it was reported that the group supplemented with thiamine reported being more clearheaded, composed, and energetic.*25
Electrolytes are needed to maintain proper fluid balance and to optimize your energy levels so you can function at your best. Electrolytes are important because they are what your cells (especially nerve, heart, and muscle) use to maintain voltages across their cell membranes and to carry electrical impulses across themselves and to other cells. Your kidneys work to keep the electrolyte concentrations in your blood constant despite changes in your body. For example, when you exercise heavily, you lose electrolytes in your sweat, particularly sodium and potassium. These electrolytes must be replaced to keep the electrolyte concentrations of your body fluids constant. We have added a unique electrolyte matrix of dipotassium phosphate, disodium phosphate, magnesium glycerophosphate, and magnesium aspartate to Cardio Igniter to help maintain a desirable electrolyte balance while exercising.*26
Get the most out of your workouts by burning more fat and boosting performance:*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Is the Cardio Igniter high in stimulants?
A. This is a stimulant product, if you are sensitive to stimulants start with a half serving and measure your tolerance. If you wish to increase the serving size do so gradually and never take more than two servings at a time. As always, check with your physician before engaging aerobic activity while taking supplements.
Q. How should I take the Cardio Igniter?
A. Take the Cardio Igniter prior or during exercise where aerobic performance and fat burning are of importance. It is best when mixed with 12-16oz of water, but it can be taken with less water.
Q. I do a pre-workout supplement before weights and then I do cardio. Can I still take the Cardio Igniter?
A. It is actually a good idea to take the cardio igniter post workout prior to cardio to take advantage of the anabolic window and prime your body for aerobic exercise. Just assess your tolerance to stimulants and adjust the serving size accordingly.
Q. what should I feel from taking the Cardio Igniter?
A. If we have accomplished our goal, MOTIVATED! Because you will be focused, and know that you are stimulating fat burning and improving exercise performance. As for what you should expect to feel physically, you may sweat more, have a lot of energy, and feel like you can perform for a longer period of time.* Best of all will be the results!
Q. I am a triathlete is the Cardio Igniter something
I should take?
A. For sure, we would recommend you use the Cardio
Igniter during your track work, and shorter duration
(1) Utilization of lipids during exercise in human subjects: metabolic and dietary constraints British Journal of Nutrition (1998), 79, 117-128
(2) Kunkel, S.D., et al. "mRNA Expression Signatures of Human Skeletal Muscle Atrophy Identify a Natural Compound that Supports Muscle Mass." Cell Metabolism 13 (2011): 627-38.
(3) Dietary nitrate supplementation reduces the O2 cost of low-intensity exercise and enhances tolerance to high-intensity exercise in humans J Appl Physiol 107 (2009): 1144-1155.
(4) Lansley, K.E., et al. "Acute Dietary Nitrate Supplementation Improves Cycling Time Trial Performance." Med Sci Sports Exerc. 43.6 (2011): 1125-31.
(5) Morimoto, C. et. al. "Action of Raspberry Ketone." Life Sci. 77.2 (2005): 194-204. Epub 2005 Feb 25.
(6) Park, Kyoung Sik. "Raspberry Ketone Increases Both Lipolysis and Fatty Acid Oxidation in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes." Planta Med 76 (2010): 1654-1658.
(7) Steiber, A., et. al. "Carnitine: A Nutritional, Biosynthetic, and Functional Perspective." Mol Aspects Med. 25.5-6 (2004): 455-73.
(8) Muller, D.M., et. al. "Effects of Oral L-carnitine Supplementation on in vivo Long-chain Fatty Acid Oxidation in Healthy Adults." Metabolism. 51.11 (2002): 1389-91.
(9) Artioli, G.G., et. al. "Role of beta-alanine supplementation on muscle carnosine and exercise performance." Med Sci Sports Exerc. 42.6 (2010): 1162-73.
(10) Sojin An, Jang-Il Han, Min-Jung Kim, Ji-Seon Park, Jong-Min Han, Nam-In Baek, Hae-Gon Chung, Myung-Sook Choi, Kyung-Tae Lee, and Tae-Sook Jeong. Journal of Medicinal Food 13.2 (2010): 406-414. doi:10.1089/jmf.2009.1295.
(11) A selective human beta3 adrenergic receptor agonist increases metabolic rate in rhesus monkeys. J Clin Invest. 1998; 101(11):2387-2393 doi:10.1172/JCI2496
(12) Tumilty, L., et. al. "Oral Tyrosine Supplementation Improves Exercise Capacity in the Heat." Eur J Appl Physiol. 111.12 (2011): 2941-50. Epub 2011 Mar 25.
(13) University of Maryland Medical Center. L-tyrosine and thyroid.
(14) Zhang, M. et. al. "Role of Taurine Supplementation to Prevent Exercise-induced Oxidative Stress in Healthy Young Men." Amino Acids. 26.2 (2004): 203-7. Epub 2003 May 9.
(15) Taurine in adipocytes prevents insulin-mediated H(2)o (2) generation and activates Pka and lipolysis Amino Acids 2011 May 3. [Epub ahead of print]
(16) Glaister, M., et. al. "Caffeine Supplementation and Multiple Sprint Running Performance." Med Sci Sports Exerc. 40.10 (2008): 1835-40.
(17) Mohr, M., et. al. "Caffeine Intake Improves Intense Intermittent Exercise Performance and Reduces Muscle Interstitial Potassium Accumulation." J Appl Physiol. 111.5 (2011): 1372-9. Epub 2011 Aug 11.
(18) Fisone, G., et. al. "Caffeine as a Psychomotor Stimulant: Mechanism of Action." Cell Mol Life Sci. 61.7-8 (2004): 857-72.
(19) Ryu, S., et. al. "Caffeine as a Lipolytic Food Component Increases Endurance Performance in Rats and Athletes." J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 47.2 (2001): 139-46.
(20) "Capsaicin-like Anti-obese Activities of Evodiamine from Fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa, a Vanilloid Receptor Agonist." Planta Med. 67.7: 628-33.
(21) Evodiamine improves diet-induced obesity in a uncoupling protein-1-independent manner: involvement of antiadipogenic mechanism and extracellularly regulated kinase/mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling Endocrinology 2008 Jan;149(1):358-66. Epub 2007 Sep 20.
(22) Sandage, B.W., Sabounjian, L.A., Wuronene, R.I. "Effects of Choline on Athletic Performance and Fatigue." Abstract from National Institutes of Health Workshop on The Role of Dietary Supplements for Physically Active People. June 3-4, 1996, Bethesda, MD.
(23) Caffeine, Carnitine and Choline Supplementation of Rats Decreases Body Fat and Serum Leptin Concentration as Does Exercise. J. Nutr. February 1, 2000 vol. 130 no. 2 152-157
(24) Increases in VO2max and metabolic markers of fat oxidation by caffeine, carnitine, and choline supplementation in rats. J Nutr Biochem. 2000 Oct;11(10):521-6.
(25) Benton, D., et. al. "Thiamine Supplementation Mood and Cognitive Functioning." Psychopharmacology (Berl). 129.1 (1997): 66-71.
(26) Shirreffs, S.M., et. al. "Fluid and Electrolyte Needs for Training, Competition, and Recovery." J Sports Sci. 29 Suppl 1 (2011): S39-46.
Top Secret Nutrition Cardio Igniter Purchase Information
Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2-3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
|10 Servings $33.98 $9.99|
|35 Servings $46.99 $26.23|
Recommended For You
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
|10 Servings $33.98 $9.99|
|35 Servings $46.99 $26.23|
Directions For Cardio Igniter: Take one scoop prior to exercise not exceeding three scoops. To assess tolerance start with one scoop, increase servings not exceeding three scoops for desired effect. This is a stimulant based supplement always check with a physician or health care provider prior to taking supplements and exercising.
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement. STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in a cool dry place.