ENERGIZING ANABOLIC BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACID BLEND
NOT JUST MICRONIZED,
Top Secret Nutrition's BCAA HYPERBLEND ENERGY combines the power of branched-chain amino acids with ingredients designed to promote anabolic activity, enhance absorption, and energize your body to create the future of BCAA supplementation.*
Why do people take BCAA? – One reason, and one reason only to stimulate and support protein synthesis. So why take plain branched chain amino acids when you can take refreshing and stimulating BCAA Hyperblend Energy.
NEVER TAKE PLAIN BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS ALONE AGAIN!
BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS
Unlike the other amino acids, BCAAs are metabolized in muscle rather than in the liver, which means that they play a critical role in muscle development because they reach muscle tissue faster.* The chemical structure of BCAAs is what makes them so unique. As the name indicates, they have branched carbon chains; it is these side chains that make it easier for the enzymes in your muscle cells to convert BCAAs into energy during exertion. The more BCAAs you have in your muscles, the slower your muscle cells break down muscle fiber.* The anabolic stimulus from your training remains the same, but you experience less muscle breakdown, so you can build up more muscle mass.* BCAAs, which make up about 40% of the free essential amino acids in blood plasma, are used as an energy source during exercise and play an important part in glyconeogenesis (a mechanism for reusing the glucose used for energy in muscle).*
A 3:1:1 ratio of leucine (clinically studied 1.8 grams) to isoleucine and valine.
ANABOLIC POWER BLEND
We have included ursolic acid and homobrassinolide to enhance the anabolic and muscle protein synthesis stimulating effects of BCAAs
ABSORPTION AND EFFECTIVENESS BLEND
Astravar™ and Bioperine help enhance the absorption of the other powerful ingredients.
The benefits of caffeine during workouts is well chronicled. Studies suggest that caffeine can improve aerobic performance, reduce fatigue, and stimulate mental activity.* Now a recent study performed by the University of Georgia suggests that caffeine can reduce post exercise pain.* Their results indicated that caffeine influenced a significant reduction in pain resulting from eccentric exercise-induced, delayed-onset muscle soreness.
THE NATURAL-T TEAM
URSOLIC ACID (UA): is a pentacyclic triterpenic acid with many body-reshaping attributes. Ursolic acid is a very exciting ingredient that has the potential to make a serious impact in sports nutrition industry.* Preliminary studies have had some astonishing results.
- Protect muscle - Results from a study performed by scientists at the University of Iowa and published in Cell Metabolism suggested that ursolic acid may help reduce catabolism and stimulated muscle hypertrophy.* It did this by enhancing skeletal muscle insulin/IGF-I signaling and inhibiting atrophy-associated skeletal muscle mRNA expression.*
- Increase fat loss - In an animal study to determine the effect of ursolic acid on abdominal fat and weight loss suggested that ursolic acid prevented abdominal fat accumulation. It was also suggested that this was caused by the stimulation of lipolysis and the inhibition of digestive enzyme lipase.*
HOMOBRASSINOLIDE: is a potent brassinosteroid found in the mustard plant. A recent set of animal studies suggest that homobrassinolide exhibits anabolic activity in skeletal muscle cells.* These findings suggest that oral application of homobrassinolide triggers selective anabolic response with minimal or no androgenic side effects including:
- Supporting and promoting anabolic activity*
- Supporting muscle hyperplasia and hypertrophy (number and size of muscle fibers)*
- Supporting muscle repair*
- Increasing overall physical performance*
ABSORPTION AND EFFECTIVENESS BLEND:
ASTRAVARand BIOPRENE™ help enhance the absorption of the other powerful ingredients.*
TAKE BCAA HYPERBLEND ENERGY™ TO SUPPORT:
- Enahnced muscle protein synthesis*
- Reduced muscle soreness*
- Improved muscle recovery*
- Increased fat oxidation*
- Energy and alertness*
(1) 'Exercise-induced Muscle Damage is Reduced in Resistance-trained Males by Branched Chain Amino Acids: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study." J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 9.1 (2012): 20. [Epub ahead of print]
(2) "Excess Leucine Intake Enhances Muscle Anabolic Signaling but not Net Protein Anabolism in Young Men and Women." J Nutr. 140.11 (2010): 1970-6. Epub 2010 Sep 15.
(3) "A Role for Branched-chain Amino Acids in Reducing Central Fatigue." J Nutr. 136.2 (2006): 544S-547S.
(4) Gomez-Merino D, et. al. "Evidence that the Branched-chain Amino Acid L-valine Prevents Exercise-induced Release of 5-HT in Rat Hippocampus." Int J Sports Med. 22 (2001): 317–22.
(5) Isoleucine prevents the accumulation of tissue triglycerides and upregulates the expression of PPARalpha and uncoupling protein in diet-induced obese mice. J Nutr. 2010 Mar;140(3):496-500. Epub 2010 Jan 20.
(6) Steven D. Kunkel, et. al. "mRNA Expression Signatures of Human Skeletal Muscle Atrophy Identify a Natural Compound that Increases Muscle Mass." Cell Metabolism, 13.6 (2011): 627–638.
(7) Rao, VS, et. al. "Ursolic Acid, a Pentacyclic Triterpene from Sambucus australis, Prevents Abdominal Adiposity in Mice Fed a High-fat Diet." J Med Food. 14.11 (2011): 1375-82. Epub 2011 May 25.
(8) Esposito D, et. al., "Anabolic Effect of Plant Brassinosteroid." FASEB J. 25.10 (2011): 3708-19. Epub 2011 Jul 11.
(9) Dietary nitrate supplementation reduces the O2 cost of low-intensity exercise and enhances tolerance to high-intensity exercise in humans J Appl Physiol 107 (2009): 1144–1155.
(10) Lansley, K.E., et al. "Acute Dietary Nitrate Supplementation Improves Cycling Time Trial Performance." Med Sci Sports Exerc. 43.6 (2011): 1125-31.
(11) Effects of chronic Rhodiola Rosea supplementation on sport performance and antioxidant capacity in trained male: preliminary results. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2010 Mar;50(1):57-63.
(12) Tsuchung Chang, Wen-liang Chang, and m Shu-fun Huang. "A Clinically Validated Natural Ingredient that Transports Significantly Greater Amount of Nutrients in Blood Stream into Cells for Truly Improved Bioavailability." Nuliv Science.
(13) Piperine enhances the bioavailability of the tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate in mice. J Nutr. 2004 Aug;134(8):1948-52.
(14) A novel branched-chain amino acid metabolon. Protein-protein interactions in a supramolecular complex. J Biol Chem. 2007 Apr 20;282(16):11893-903. Epub 2007 Feb
(15) Caffeine intake improves intense intermittent exercise performance and reduces muscle interstitial potassium accumulation. J Appl Physiol. 2011 Nov;111(5):1372-9. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.01028.2010. Epub 2011 Aug 11.
(16) Caffeine as a psychomotor stimulant: mechanism of action. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2004 Apr;61(7-8):857-72.