Top Secret Nutrition: Astravar 2.0
Pre-Workout Supplement Supercharger!*
Helps Boost Nitric Oxide Via Two Pathways!*
Top Secret Nutrition Astravar 2.0 Product Guide
PRE-WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT SUPERCHARGER
NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTER*
CELLULAR ABSORPTION AMPLIFIER*
WITH NO2- AND NO3-BOOSTING TECHNOLOGY*
When Astravar first launched, it hit the market like a storm, enhancing the effects of pre-workout supplements across the world. Now this incredible supplement just got better, a lot better. Enhanced with red beet extract, Rhodiola rosea, and Bioperine®, Astravar 2.0 will jack your pre-workout supplement to new heights, hang on!
Astravar 2.0 is designed to:
Because of its beneficial effect on performance and muscle pumps, the sports supplement world cannot get enough of nitric oxide. Until recently, the main target for increasing nitric oxide was via the l-arginine eNOS pathway; but there is another way to support the same effect.* You can also boost nitric oxide by utilizing nitrates that convert to nitric oxide.* This process is called the nitrate-nitrite-nitric oxide pathway. Nitrate (NO3-) and nitrite (NO2-), which are both byproducts of nitric oxide metabolism, can actually be recycled in the body to form more nitric oxide. Unlike the eNOS pathway, dietary nitrates and nitrites can enhance this nitric acid production process. This becomes even more interesting when you consider the fact that nitric oxide production via the nitrate-nitrite-nitric oxide pathway kicks in when oxygen levels are low, like when you are exercising. 1
THE ASTRAVAR 2.0 TEAM
Is naturally high in nitrates (NO3), which are believed to support athletic performance.* A study led by the University of Exeter, published in 2009 in the Journal of Applied Physiology, pointed to the benefits of NO3, concluding that they boost a cyclist's endurance.* Nitrates are helpful to athletes because they quickly bring oxygen to muscles, and may help make the more difficult efforts easier.* Additionally, Bailey et al. (2009) found that beet root supplementation can reduce the O2 cost of exercise, suggesting that beet root supplementation allows for high-intensity exercise to be tolerated for an extended period of time. *2
Red Beet Root Benefits:
- Increases nitric oxide*
- Improves endurance*
Belongs to Crassulaceae family of flowering plants that grow throughout the mountainous regions in the higher latitudes and elevations of the Northern hemisphere. Research has suggested that Rhodiola rosea can support endurance and time to exhaustion.* 3,4 Further research indicates that chronic consumption of Rhodiola rosea promotes fatty acid consumption and reduces muscle damage after exercise.* 5 Additionally, studies suggest that Rhodiola rosea can have a mood boosting effect.* It is believed that the reason for this is an increase in beta-endorphins, similar to what you would feel after exercise.* 6
Rhodiola Rosea Benefits:
- Promotes endurance*
- Supports mood and mental focus*
- Helps utilize fat as energy source*
- Helps prevent muscle damage post exercise*
Is an all-natural, plant-derived compound that is extracted from highly fractionated Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus. Research suggests that Astragin may support the absorption of various nutrients at the cellular level.* This means that a greater amount of these nutrients are transported from the blood stream into cells, for truly improved bioavailability.* 7
Astragin helps to enable up to 62% more L-arginine to become bioavailable so it can be converted to nitric oxide.* Research suggests that the ingredients in Astragin can increase eNOS (endothelial nitric oxide synthase), the enzyme that prompts nitric acid production in endothelial cells.* 8
- Increases absorption of performance enhancing ingredients*
- Promotes nitric oxide production*
- Increases ATP production*
- Increases muscle glycogen replenishment*
Is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (black pepper) or Piper longum L (long pepper). Bioperine is used to help other nutrients become better absorbed into the blood stream.* Bioperine works by inhibiting glucuronidation, which is a process that the body uses to make substances more water-soluble.* More water-soluble substances are easier to be eliminated from the body through urination. When this process is inhibited the bioavailability of some substances is increased.* BioPerine® is the only product sourced out of piperine to obtain a patented status for its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds.* It is also the only source from piperine to have undergone clinical studies in the U.S. to substantiate its safety and efficacy for nutritional use.*9
- Support Absorption of Ingredients*
ASTRAVAR 2.0 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Do I have to take Astravar 2.0 with another supplement?
A. No, Astravar 2.0 is designed to be taken alone or stacked
with any pre-workout supplement.
Q. What is the correct dosage and how many per day can I take?
A. Serving size is 1, but you can take 2 if you wish. We
recommend not exceeding 4 in a day.
(1) "Dietary Nitrate Supplementation Reduces the O2 Cost of Low-intensity Exercise and Enhances Tolerance to High-intensity Exercise in Humans." J Appl Physiol, 107 (2009): 1144-1155
(2) Lansley, K.E., et al. "Acute Dietary Nitrate Supplementation Improves Cycling Time Trial Performance." Med Sci Sports Exerc, 43.6 (2011): 1125-31
(3) "Effects of Chronic Rhodiola Rosea Supplementation on Sport Performance and Antioxidant Capacity in Trained Male: Preliminary Results." J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 50.1 (2010): 57-63.
(4) "Acute Rhodiola rosea Intake Can Improve Endurance Exercise Performance." Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 14.3 (2004): 298-307.
(5) "Rosenroot (Rhodiola rosea): Traditional Use, Chemical Composition, Pharmacology and Clinical Efficacy." Phytomedicine.17.7 (2010): 481-93. Epub 2010 Apr 7.
(6) "Rhodiola rosea: A Possible Plant Adaptogen." Altern Med Rev. 6.3 (2001): 293-302.
(7) Tsuchung Chang, Wen-liang Chang, and m Shu-fun Huang. "A Clinically Validated Natural Ingredient that Transports Significantly Greater Amount of Nutrients in Blood Stream into Cells for Truly Improved Bioavailability." Nuliv Science.
(8) "Panax notoginseng and its Components via Stimulation of Endothelial-dependent Vessel Dilatation." Vascul Pharmacol. 2012 Jan 3. [Epub ahead of print]
(9) Piperine derived from black pepper increases the plasma levels of coenzyme Q10 following oral supplementation. J Nutr Biochem. 2000 Feb;11(2):109-13.
Top Secret Nutrition Astravar 2.0 Purchase Information
Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2-3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!
|$21.65 $13.77||In Stock|
Recommended For You
Customers who have purchased Top Secret Nutrition Astravar 2.0 also purchased:See All Recommendations
|$21.65 $13.77||In Stock|
Directions For Astravar 2.0: Take one (1) capsule to improve the effectiveness of any high quality pre-workout supplement (stacked) before exercise.
Warnings: Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder. May significantly increase the effect and effectiveness of high quality nutritional supplements.