Promax LS Lower Sugar Protein Bars
- Gluten-free, Kosher and Vegetarian
- No Artificial Sweetners or Preservatives
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Maltitol or Gelatin
What are Promax Ls Lower Sugar Bars?
Promax LS Lower Sugar Protein Bars are Fuel for your Lifestyle.They contain high protein and lower sugar. The Lower Net Carb flavors, Honey Peanut and Chocolate Mint, will help boost your protein intake while limiting your carb consumption. With only 10-11g net carbs and 3g of sugar, these bars are great to use any time you need a boost of protein around a meal, or as a between-meal snack. Looking to improve your physique? These bars are high in protein and low in carbs to facilitate body leanness.
The Peanut Butter Chocolate, Chocolate Fudge and Peanut Butter Cookie Dough bars combine the right kind of carbohydrates with the right amount of protein and fat that can assist in blood sugar stabilization to help control hunger. They also incorporate a solid amount of fiber to promote fullness and provide muscle supporting nutrition with reduced sugar.
Who We Are.
At Promax we have a passion for GREAT TASTING PROTEIN BARS WITH SOLID NUTRITION. That means great taste and texture combined with a macronutrient balance that can fuel your workout and your multi-faceted life. We care about what goes into people’s mouths and bodies, so we are as careful about what we DON’T put into our bars as what we do.
WHAT'S IN OUR BARS
Promax LS Lower Sugar Protein Bars have 18g of complete, high quality protein, 3-9g of sugar, are an excellent source of fiber, and contain Stevia, an all-natural non-nutritive sweetener. Promax LS is also gluten-free, vegetarian, and contains no artificial sweeteners or animal byproducts. The ingredients work in conjunction with one another. While together they elicit a low glycemic response, there are sufficient carbohydrates to help transport the proteins into the body’s cells. The fiber complements the reduced sugar and a significant amount of protein to help produce lasting satiety. Soluble corn fiber has been shown to be well-tolerated in the body. All the proteins in Promax Bars (soy, whey, and milk casein) are complete proteins, which contain all nine amino acids that are the building blocks of every structure in our body and have the highest Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1. The Promax protein blend incorporates fast (whey), intermediate (soy) and slow (casein) digesting proteins to extend the anabolic window to optimize lean body mass gains.
WHAT'S NOT IN OUR BARS
- NO GLUTEN. Promax Bars are certified Gluten-Free by the GFCO (Gluten-Free Certifying Organization). Strict standards have been set in the manufacturing facility to ensure no cross-contamination of surfaces, ingredients or finished products.
- NO MALTITOL. Maltitol is a sugar alcohol that is used as a sugar substitute in many bars which can cause gastrointestinal discomfort. Additionally, some forms of maltitol have been shown to have a high glycemic index equivalent to honey and only one less calorie per gram than sugar.
- NO GELATIN. Gelatin, typically made from the byproducts of the meat and leather industries, is an incomplete protein source. It lacks the amino acid, tryptophan, and contains only a small amount of methionine. Because of this, gelatin cannot be used as efficiently by your body as a complete protein such as whey or soy.