High Definition, Health Formula with BIG-FISH and Sesamin Lignans!
MAN Vaporize Product Guide
- Radically reduces body fat through a process called fat oxidation*
- Inhibits lipogenic (fat storing) gene expression of several different fat storing enzymes*
- Provides powerful anti-oxidant properties*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range*
- Supports healthy liver and kidney function*
- Increases insulin sensitivity and acts as a nutrient partitioner*
- Stacks well with Scorch, PUFA's, Flax lignans, and bioisomer-specific CLA for more dramatic and effective bodyfat reducing and health promoting properties.*
Sesamin is a lignan (a lignan is a chemical compound known as a phytoestrogen) and activates the Peroxisome Proliferator-Activator Receptor Alpha (PPAR alpha).* There are 3 different classes of PPAR's:
- Alpha - expressed in kidney, heart, muscle, adipose tissue, and others.
- Gamma - though transcribed by the same gene, this PPAR exists in three forms (y-1 (expressed in virtually all tissues), y-2 (expressed primarily in fat tissue), y-3 (expressed in macrophages, intestines and white adipose tissue).
- Delta - expressed in many tissues but markedly in brain, adipose tissue and skin.
PPAR's are nuclear receptors that play major roles in fat metabolism, cellular energy balance and insulin sensitivity. Basically they are small complexes that have major impact on many systems in our body and many systems that contribute to fat loss and nutrient usage/expenditure/storage. The PPAR alpha receptors can be found expressed in the muscle, liver, and kidneys, and is specifically involved in the transcription of the genes involved in the beta-oxidation (burning) of fatty acids and lipogenesis (the storing of fat). As such, sesamin does two significant things in regards to weight control/fat loss.
It produces the phenomenon known as fat oxidation by augmenting the release of potent thermogenic enzymes through optimized liver function.* Meaning it helps increase the rate at which fat gets converted to energy.* It inhibits the function of fat storing enzymes.* Sesamin can alter metabolism to be one that preferentially utilizes fat as an energy source as well as foil its storage.*
Another thing of importance to the war on weight loss is that PPAR alpha activation (of which sesamin is extremely potent) also increases uncoupling-proteins (UCPs).* What this means is that an increase in UCPs would increase the calories needed to produce the same amount of energy. In other words sesamin increases the rate and capacity at which cells can vaporize fat.*
BIG-FISH is a 50% EPA/DHA essential fatty acids blend which are known to have numerous health benefits. Among the proven health promoting properties of EPA and DHA are cardiovascular health, healthy blood cholesterollevels that are already within the normal range, support healthy joints and bodyfat reduction.* EPA and DHA also work in tandem with sesamin in activation of PPAR alpha and as such amplify the fat burning and health promoting properties of sesamin.*
- J Plant Physiol. 2005 Jul;162(7):834-43. Beyond vitamin E supplementation: an alternative strategy to improve vitamin E status. Department of Food Science, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Box 7051, 750 07 Uppsala, Sweden.
- Akimoto K., et al. 1993. Protective effects of sesamin against liver damage caused by alcohol or carbon tetrachloride in rodents. Ann Nutr Metab. ;37(4):218-24.
- Ashakumary L., et al. 1999. Sesamin, a sesame lignan, is a potent inducer of hepatic fatty acid oxidation in the rat. Metabolism. Oct;48(10):1303-13.
- Fukuda N, et al. 1999. Effect of dietary sesamin on metabolic fate of an exogenous linolelaidic acid in perfused rat liver. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). Aug;45(4):437-48
- J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2002 Oct;48(5):405-9. Combined effects of dietary conjugated linoleic acid and sesamin triacylglycerol and ketone body production in rat liver.Sakono M, Yuji K, Miyanaga F, Tamaru S, Fujita M, Fukuda N, Tsutsumi K, Iwata T, Kasai M, Sugano M.
- Hirose N., et al. 1991. Inhibition of cholesterol absorption and synthesis in rats by sesamin. J. Lipid Res. Vol 32, 629-638.
- Ide T., et al. 2001. Sesamin, a sesame lignan, decreases fatty acid synthesis in rat liver accompanying the down-regulation of sterol regulatory element binding protein-1. Biochim Biophys Acta. Nov 30;1534(1):1-13.
- Ide T., et al. 2003. Sesamin, a Sesame Lignan, as a Potent Lipid-Lowering Food Component. JARQ 37 (3), 151 - 158.
- Ide T. 2004. Interaction of dietary fat types and sesamin on hepatic fatty acid oxidation in rats. Biochim Biophys Acta. Jun 1;1682(1-3):80-91.
- Lemcke-Norojarvi M, Kamal-Eldin A, Appelqvist LA, Dimberg LH, Ohrvall M, Vessby B. Corn and sesame oil increase serum gamma-tocopherol concentrations in healthy Swedish women. J Nutr. 2001 Apr;131(4):1195-201.
- Evans, B. A. J., Griffiths, K., Morton, M. S., J Endocrinol (1995). Vol. 147 pp. 295â€¦quot;302.
- Circulation. 2003 Apr 1;107(12):1586-91. Epub 2003 Mar 10. Adipose tissue alpha-linolenic acid and nonfatal acute myocardial infarction in Costa Rica. Baylin A, Kabagambe EK, Ascherio A, Spiegelman D, Campos H
- Metabolism. 2002 Oct;51(10):1253-60. Effect of alpha-linolenic acid-rich Camelina sativa oil on serum fatty acid composition and serum lipids in hypercholesterolemic subjects. Karvonen HM, Aro A, Tapola NS, Salminen I, Uusitupa MI, Sarkkinen ES.
MAN Vaporize Purchase Information
Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2-3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!
|90 Softgels $39.99 $21.48|
Recommended For You
Customers who have purchased MAN Vaporize also purchased:See All Recommendations
|90 Softgels $39.99 $21.48|
Directions For Vaporize: As a dietary supplement, Take 1-2 Soft Gels with meals 2-3 times daily.
Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not comsume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended servings.
STORAGE & MAINTENANCE: Store this product in a cool dry place. Gluten Free & Paleo Safe