Infinite Labs: Joint Support
Advanced Joint & Cartilage Support!*
Infinite Labs Joint Support Product Guide
Joint Support's benefits may include:
- Promoting healthy joint function*
- Supporting healthy cartilage*
- Supporting healthy balance of synovial fluid*
- Supporting joint strength and flexibility*
Joint support is especially necessary for those individuals who subject themselves to a highly active lifestyle; most athletes and bodybuilders are constantly loading and unloading their bodies depending on
their particular training regimens.
Joint support combines
glucosamine and other
vital ingredients to help
Glucosamine is an amino sugar essential for this construction of strong cartilage and connective tissues. It is the foundation of proteoglycans, the large protein molecules that behave like sponges to hold water and give connective tissues their elasticity effects, and other substances that form protective tissues. Glucosamine provides a buffering action that protects against the wear and tear of joints, and consequently, tendons, ligaments, bones, skin, nails, mucous membranes, and other various body tissues cannot form properly without it.* The body will normally produce sufficient amounts of glucosamine needed to generate connective tissues, however the rate at which the body utilizes glucosamine begins to steadily change with increased athletic activity, age, etc. This can lead to a reduction in the amount of proteoglycans and protective lubricating substances like synovial fluid that are essential for protection of the joints. Thus, greater amounts of glucosamine are required, but less is produced internally. Oral glucosamine has been suggested to be easily absorbed to help in the promotion of healthy connective tissues.*
Among glucosamine and other ingredients, Joint Support also combines MSM, methyl-sulfonyl-methane, which is a unique biological sulfur necessary for human functioning. Sulfur is an activator of thiamine, biotin, Vitamin C, and pantothenic acid and offers the chemical links that form collagen and keratin. Collagen cannot be formed in the body without the presence of sulfur, thus, joint repair cannot take place without sulfur. MSM has been suggested to support joint flexibility, promote circulation, and support a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Brien S, et al. (2008). Systematic review of the nutritional supplements dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). Cartilage. 16:1277e.
- Stanley Jacob, R.M. Lawrence, M. Zucker (1999). The Miracle of MSM: The Natural Solution New York: Penguin-Putnam.
- Uitterlinden EJ, Jahr H, Koevoet JL et al. (2006). Glucosamine decreases expression of anabolic and catabolic genes in human cartilage explants. Cartilage / OARS, Osteoarthritis Research Society 14 (3): 250-7.
- Vangsness Jr, C.; Spiker, W.; Erickson, J (2009). A review of evidence-based medicine for glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate. Arthroscopy 25 (1): 86-94.
Infinite Labs Joint Support Purchase Information
Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2-3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!
|$21.65 $12.94||In Stock|
Recommended For You
Customers who have purchased Infinite Labs Joint Support also purchased:See All Recommendations
|$21.65 $12.94||In Stock|
Directions For Joint Support: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) tablets twice daily preferably with a meal.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, allergic to aspirin, have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. For adult use only.