Infinite Labs: Final Form
Advanced Metabolic Optimizer!*
Helps Mobilize Fat Stores To Be Utilized As Energy!*
Infinite Labs Final Form Product Guide
Infinite Labs® Final Form combines L-carnitine, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), and raspberry ketones to provide bodybuilders and athletes a comprehensive supplement that incorporates thermogenic and fat burning properties to support an overall healthy body composition and promote optimal recovery.*
L-carnitine is synthesized from the amino acids lysine and methionine and is accountable for the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria to be oxidized for energy. Research has suggested that L-carnitine supplementation increases fat utilization and spares muscle glycogen, thus promoting performance.* Several studies have also suggested that L-carnitine may promote recovery from exercise by enhancing blood flow regulation via an enhanced vasodilatory effect that helps reduce the magnitude of exercise-induced hypoxia.* Reduced muscle soreness and enhanced recovery have been suggested following high-intensity resistance exercise in individuals who supplemented with L-carnitine.*
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is essentially a fatty acid that has been suggested to promote fat loss, decrease catabolism, support bone density and promote healthy immune system function.* Research has advocated CLA supplementation and its potential to improve the ratio of lean body mass to fat by supporting insulin sensitivity, thereby allowing fatty acids and glucose to pass more easily through muscle-cell membranes and away from fat tissue.*
Raspberry ketones are a natural phenol, organic compound responsible for creating the aroma in red raspberries. Raspberry ketones have been suggested to boost metabolic functioning and promote lipid utilization.* The primary mechanism of action is a result of their ability to manipulate the enzyme lipase. Lipase facilitates the breakdown of fat cells, so the increase in lipase activity due to raspberry ketones may result in a greater amount of fat cells being broken down and burned as fuel during training sessions and everyday activities.*
- Bacurau RFP, Navarro F, Bassit RA, Meneguello MO, Santos RVT, Almeida ALR & Costa Rosa LFBP (2003). Does exercise training interfere with the effects of L-carnitine supplementation? Nutrition. 19: 337-341.
- Beekwilder J, et al. (2007). Microbial production of natural raspberry ketone. Biotechnol J.
- Hultman E, Cederblad G & Harper P (1991). Carnitine administration as a tool to modify energy metabolism during exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 62: 450.
- Kerner J & Hoppel C (2000). Fatty acid import into mitochondria. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1486:1-17.
- Kreider RB, Ferreira MP, Greenwood M, Wilson M & Almada AL (2002). Effects of conjugated linoleic acid supplementation during resistance training on body composition, bone density, strength, and selected hematological markers. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 16(3): 325-334.
- Morimoto C, et al. (2005) Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone. Life Sci.
- Park KS (2010). Raspberry ketone increases both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Planta Med.
- Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Vingren JL, Hatfield DL, Fragala MS, Ho J, Maresh CM, Anderson JM & Volek JS (2007). Responses of criterion variables to different supplemental doses of L-carnitine L-tartrate. J Strength Cond Res. 21: 259-264.
Infinite Labs Final Form Purchase Information
Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2-3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!
|$44.98 $26.94||In Stock|
Recommended For You
Customers who have purchased Infinite Labs Final Form also purchased:See All Recommendations
|$44.98 $26.94||In Stock|
Directions For Final Form: Take 2 (two) capsules on an empty stomach twice daily. Do not exceed four capsules in a 24 hour period, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement.