Infinite Labs: FINAL CUTZ HP
Promotes Healthy Body Composition For That "Cut" Look!*
Infinite Labs FINAL CUTZ HP Product Guide
FINAL CUTZ® HP is a Cutting-Edge Lipid Oxidizer and Focus Intensifier.
The new and advanced FINAL CUTZ® HP formulation was created to help eradicate adipose tissue while promoting focus, concentration and a sense of clarity.*
High doses of Acetyl-L-Carnitine make it possible for lipids to be more effectively transported into cells where they are used as an energy source.* The Lipid Oxidation Complex has been designed to assist in supporting a healthy appetite and stimulating the metabolism.* FINAL CUTZ® HP will assist your body in becoming a fat burning machine, while the focus support will help you stay in the game longer - maintaining your focus and clarity without the crash.*
L-Carnitine is a quaternary ammonium compound biosynthesized from the amino acids methionine and lysine. L-Carnitine is essentially a fancy taxicab molecule that transfers fats to the mitochondria where they can be oxidized for energy. Studies suggest it plays a role in supporting healthy body composition, as well as a potential role in increasing muscular force output.* L-Carnitine may also prove beneficial regarding recovery in strength-trained athletes.*
Green Tea Extract
Green tea, in combination with its natural caffeine content, has been suggested to enhance thermogenesis, as well as inhibit the effects of catechol-O-methyltransferase, an enzyme known for triggering the breakdown of brain chemicals involved in regulating appetite.* Green tea may also help fight the decrease in metabolism that typically accompanies weight loss.*
Caffeine is the most commonly consumed stimulant in the world, as it is inexpensive, safe and legal.* Caffeine acts as a central nervous system stimulant and promotes mental alertness and focus while facilitating overall body coordination.* It has been suggested to increase physical endurance and delay onset of fatigue. In combination with other ingredients (as seen in Final Cutz®), caffeine may aid in short-term weight reduction.*
Irvingia gabonensis can be found in West Africa on the wild or bush mango tree. Studies suggest that irvingia gabonensis seeds may help support cholesterol levels already in the healthy range.* These seeds may also play a role supporting fat cell reduction and increase lipid metabolism.*
Phenylethylamine HCl is a natural monoamine alkaloid suggested for its stimulant effects.* Research has suggested that it functions as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system of mammals.* Supporting mood and weight-loss are possible benefits that have been reported when utilized as a dietary supplement.*
Synephrine is an adrenergic amine that allows for the release of adrenaline and noradrenaline by stimulating beta-3 receptors which may support the metabolic rate.* Synephrine and various alkaloids can be found in citrus fruit juices, particularly in bitter orange products and certain mandarin cultivars. Claims have been made that synephrine may facilitate the breakdown of lipids, support metabolism, and promote energy levels.*
Derived from amino acid tyrosine, Tyramine is a naturally occurring monoamine compound and trace amine that acts as a catecholamine releasing agent.* Similar to synephrine, tyramine may support the release of stored monoamines, such as dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine, which may play a potential role in lipolysis (release of fatty acids from white adipose tissue).*
Evodiamine is a bioactive alkaloid extract from the Evodiae Fructus plant. Extracted from studies using isolated cells and rodents, evodiamine may support core temperature and promote the secretion of catecholamines from adrenal glands.* It may support the vanilloids to reduce the uptake of fat and enhance the natural rate of burning fat.* It also introduces a thermogenic effect that may enhance this fat burning process.*
Sclareolide is a natural extract of the clary sage plant that may proposes ergogenic benefits such as supporting energy levels and preservation of lean muscle mass throughout a weight loss regimen.* Sclareolide increases ATP conversion to cAMP, an intracellular messenger that accelerates several cellular processes including thyroid production and lipid metabolism.*
This is the N-methyl derivative of the compound, Phenylethylamine. N-Methyl-Phenylethylamine is an isolated amine from Acacia rigidula that has been suggested for its fat burning properties and energizing effects.*
Bioperine® is an extract from the black pepper fruit that is grown in the nutrient-rich soil regions of southern India. This extract of piperine has been clinically tested in the United States and is suggested to enhance the bioavailability of various supplemental nutrients via increased absorption rates.*
Chromium Picolinate, in combination with other elements such as L-Carnitine, has been suggested as an effective aid for weight loss.* It is a nutritional supplement that works to support the efficiency of insulin already at healthy levels.* It combines the element of chromium, a naturally-occurring mineral found in everyday foods like meat, poultry, fish, and whole-grain breads, and picolinic acid. Combining chromium with picolinic acid essentially enhances the efficiency of chromium absorption which is necessary for insulin to be optimally effective.*
This revolutionary formula combines everything you need to help promote 'shredded' look you've been aiming for.* Try Final Cutz® and start melting fat today!*
- Antonio, J (2004). Caffeine: The forgotten ergogenic aid. Journal of Strength & Conditioning. 26(6): 50-51.
- Brown CM, McGrath JC, Midgley JM et al. (1988). Activities of octopamine and synephrine stereoisomers on alpha-adrenoceptors. Br. J. Pharmacol. 93 (2): 417–29.
- Cannon, JP (1999). L-Carnitine and anaerobic exercise. Journal of Strength & Conditioning. 21(5): 36-37.
- Carpéné C, Galitzky J, Fontana E, Atgié C, Lafontan M, Berlan M (1999). Selective activation of beta3-adrenoceptors by octopamine: Comparative studies in mammalian fat cells. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch. Pharmacol. 359 (4): 310–21.
- Diepvens K, Westerterp KR, Westerterp-Plantenga MS (2007). Thermogenesis related to the consumption of caffeine, ephedrine, capsaicin, and green tea. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 292(1):R77-85.
- Harris, C, Hoeger, W., Long, E.M., Welch, M., Hafner, T.L., Kjorstad, R.L., & Hopkins, D.R. (1998). Twenty five days of dietary supplementation with chroma slim augments body fat reduction. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 30(5), 62.
- Hoffman, JR (2010). Caffeine and energy drinks. Journal of Strength & Conditioning. 32(1): 15-20.
- Hursel R, Viechtbauer W, Westerterp-Plantenga MS (2009). The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis. Int J Obes (Lond). 33(9):956-61.
- McNamara FN, Randall A, Gunthorpe MJ (2005). Effects of piperine, the pungent component of black pepper, at the human vanilloid receptor . Br. J. Pharmacol. 144 (6): 781–90.
- Minka, SR, Ngondi, JL & Oben, JE (2005). The effect of irvingia gabonensis seeds on body weight and blood lipids of obese subjects in Cameroon. Lipids Health Dis. 4: 12.
- Nam SY, Marcus C (2000). Growth hormone and adipocyte function. Horm Res. 53 Suppl 1:87-97.
- Sabelli, HC & J. I. Javaid (1995). Phenylethylamine modulation of affect: Therapeutic and diagnostic implications. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci . 7 (1): 6–14. ISSN 0895-0172
- Steiber A, Kerner J, Hoppel C (2004). Carnitine: a nutritional, biosynthetic, and functional perspective. Mol. Aspects Med. 25 (5–6): 455–73. DOI:10.1016/j.mam.2004.06.006. PMID 15363636.
- Wang, T. et al. (2008). Evodiamine improves an uncoupling protein-1-independent manner: involvement of antiadipogenic mechanism and extracellularly regulated kinase/mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling. In: Endocrinology 149(1); 358–66.
- Zechner R., Strauss J.G., Haemmerle G., Lass A., Zimmermann R. (2005) Lipolysis: Pathway under construction. Curr. Opin. Lipidol. 16, 333-340.
Infinite Labs FINAL CUTZ HP Purchase Information
Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2-3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!
|$20.99 $9.99||In Stock|
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
|$119.98 $29.99||In Stock|
Recommended For You
Customers who have purchased Infinite Labs FINAL CUTZ HP also purchased:See All Recommendations
|$20.99 $9.99||In Stock|
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
|$119.98 $29.99||In Stock|
Directions For FINAL CUTZ HP: Take one serving (2 capsules) with 8-10 oz. (240-295 mL) of water twice daily. On days of your workout, take one of these servings before the workout. Consume ten glasses of water per day. Do not exceed 2 capsules per serving or 6 capsules in a 24-hour period. Do not take within 8 hours of bedtime. For best results use FINAL CUTZ™ HP with a sensible diet and exercise program. It is recommended that this product be used in cycle length of 8 to 10 weeks followed by a 1 to 2 week break to achieve best results.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under 18. Consult your physician prior to using this or any other dietary supplement or starting any exercise program. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or if using any prescription or OTC drugs, including blood thinners. Discontinue use and consult your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms or if you have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor or any other medication, including but not limited to MAOIs, SSRIs or any other compounds with serotonergic activity. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms including, but not limited to, restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate, or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine this product with any other sources of caffeine. Do not exceed recommended dose. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.