Returns & Exchanges
/// What happens if I receive the wrong product?
We work very hard to ensure that packages arrive to you quickly and accurately. In rare cases items shipped may be the wrong product, flavor, size, or color. We understand your frustration and will do everything we can to replace the product as fast as possible.
For a replacement, contact us and provide your name, the order number, and the name of the item that was incorrect. We’ll ship a replacement for the incorrect item immediately and will also email a prepaid return label to our U.S. customers to retrieve it. We apologize for the trouble this has caused, and will work hard to make things right.
If you ordered the item more than 45 days ago, you can still return the product for an in-store credit, but we charge a 25% re-stocking fee. If you placed the order for the item more than six months ago, unfortunately we are unable to accept the return.
If you have any questions on our return policy or procedure, contact us at any time; we’d be happy to help.
- How do I qualify for a return label?
- Can I return or exchange a product that has not been opened?
- Can I return or exchange a product that I opened already?
- Do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
- If I do not like my results, can I return the empty bottle?
- If I feel sick from taking a product, can I return it?
- What happens if I receive a damaged product?
- What happens if I receive the wrong product?
- What if my clothing item does not fit?
- When will I receive my refund?
- What is the address for your warehouse?