Returns & Exchanges
/// What happens if I receive the wrong product?
We work very hard to ensure that packages arrive to you quickly and accurately, but in rare instances, items shipped may be the wrong product, flavor, size, or color. We understand your frustration and will do everything we can to replace the product as fast as possible.
For a replacement, please contact our Customer Service Center and provide us with your name, the order number, the name of the incorrect item, and the name of the item that should have been sent. We'll send a replacement for the incorrect item right away and provide a prepaid return label for our U.S. customers to retrieve it.
If you ordered the item more than 45 days ago, you can still return the product for an in-store credit, but we charge a 25% re-stocking fee. If you placed the order for the item more than six months ago, unfortunately we are unable to accept the return.
If you have any questions on our return policy or procedure, please do not hesitate to contact our award winning Customer Service department. We'd love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How do I qualify for a return label?
- Can I return or exchange a product that has not been opened?
- Can I return or exchange a product that I opened already?
- Do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
- If I do not like my results, can I return the empty bottle?
- If I feel sick from taking a product, can I return it?
- What happens if I receive a damaged product?
- What happens if I receive the wrong product?
- What if my clothing item does not fit?
- When will I receive my refund?