Returns & Exchanges
/// Do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
No. We do not charge a restocking fee for returns for any reason, however, the condition of the item and the amount of time that has passed since the item was originally ordered determines how you receive your refund.
- If the item is not opened, it can be returned for a full product price refund or an in-store credit anytime within six months.
- If the item is opened, it can be returned for an in-store credit anytime within six months.
Sorry, but we do not accept returns on items that were ordered over six months ago.
To process a return, please contact our award winning Customer Service Center by phone, email, or chat; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How do I qualify for a return label?
- Can I return or exchange a product that has not been opened?
- Can I return or exchange a product that I opened already?
- Do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
- If I do not like my results, can I return the empty bottle?
- If I feel sick from taking a product, can I return it?
- What happens if I receive a damaged product?
- What happens if I receive the wrong product?
- What if my clothing item does not fit?
- When will I receive my refund?