returns and exchanges
Do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
It depends on the reason for the return and the amount of time that it takes you to return it. If the item is not opened, you can return it within 90 days and there will be no restocking fee. If the item is opened, you can return it for an exchange or in-store credit within 45 days with no re-stocking fees. If you return your item after these dates, you will be charged a small 25% restocking fee. We do not accept returns from orders that were placed over six months ago.
To process a return please email our Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-991-3411 (Domestic) or (+1) 208-377-9994 (International).
- How do I qualify for a Return Label?
- Can I return or exchange a product that has not been opened?
- Can I return or exchange a product that I opened already?
- Do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
- If I do not like my results, can I return the empty bottle?
- If I feel sick from taking a product, can I return it?
- What happens if I receive a damaged product?
- What happens if I receive the wrong product?
- What if my clothing item does not fit?
- When will I receive my refund?