Returns & Exchanges
/// Do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
Depending on the reason for a return and the amount of time that has passed since the item was originally ordered, we may charge a small restocking fee.
- If the item is not opened, it can be returned anytime within 90 days and there will be no restocking fee.
- If the item is opened, it can be returned for an exchange or in-store credit within 45 days with no restocking fees.
- If an item is returned after these cut off dates, you will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
Sorry, but we do not accept returns on orders that were placed over six months ago.
To process a return, please contact our award winning Customer Service Center by phone, email, or chat; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How do I qualify for a return label?
- Can I return or exchange a product that has not been opened?
- Can I return or exchange a product that I opened already?
- Do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
- If I do not like my results, can I return the empty bottle?
- If I feel sick from taking a product, can I return it?
- What happens if I receive a damaged product?
- What happens if I receive the wrong product?
- What if my clothing item does not fit?
- When will I receive my refund?