Returns & Exchanges
/// When will I receive my refund?
Domestic Customers: When you are expecting a refund from us, it should be processed within 2-5 business days and issued to the account used for the original purchase. If you paid by credit card, debit card, or PayPal, it may take up to five additional business days before the refund is reflected on your account statement. If the original account is closed, or if the card used has since expired, you will be refunded using a cashier's check sent through the mail. If you paid by wire transfer, the refund should arrive by mail to your shipping address as a cashier's check within 7-14 business days.
If you have further questions, please contact our award winning Customer Service department. We'd love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
International Customers: Once we have received and processed your package through our warehouse, we can issue a refund for the cost of the products (which does not include any shipping or return shipping fees. For more information regarding returned packages, please visit our http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/help/intership.htm page.) Unfortunately, there are many external factors that determine how long it takes for a refund to process back to your account. Every bank handles transactions differently; some are returned quickly, while others can take an extended period of time. Once we have refunded the transaction on our end, it could take anywhere from 4-25 business days to be reflected on your account.
Sorry, but we are unable to send checks internationally. If your account is closed, or you paid with a wire transfer, please contact our Customer Service department so we can find the best option to get you refunded. If you have further questions, our award winning Customer Service department is here to help anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How do I qualify for a return label?
- Can I return or exchange a product that has not been opened?
- Can I return or exchange a product that I opened already?
- Do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
- If I do not like my results, can I return the empty bottle?
- If I feel sick from taking a product, can I return it?
- What happens if I receive a damaged product?
- What happens if I receive the wrong product?
- What if my clothing item does not fit?
- When will I receive my refund?