/// How do I use my in-store credit?
In-store credit from Bodybuilding.com can be used just like cash to purchase anything on the site. There is no expiration date for in-store credit, so feel free to use it anytime you want.
Checking a Balance: To check the balance of your in-store credit, log in to your account, add an item to your cart, and then click the "View Cart" link at the top of the page. The available balance will be shown at the bottom of the page next to the order total. If you prefer, you can also email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service Center directly and one of our customer service representatives will check your balance right away.
Using Credit: When logged in to your account, the in-store credit displays in your cart and automatically applies to your order total. If you don't want to use your credit on a purchase, log out of your account and place the order as a guest.
Missing Credit: In-store credit is linked to two things: your account and the currency in which the credit was issued. Make sure you are logged in to your account and that your country's flag and name display at the top of the page.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our award winning Customer Service department. We'd love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What payment methods do you accept for Brazilian orders?
- How do I pay using PayPal?
- How do I pay using a credit card or debit card?
- How do I pay using a gift certificate?
- How do I use my in-store credit?
- How do I pay using a money order?
- How do I pay using Western Union?
- How do I pay using a bank wire transfer?
- What currency are your prices in?