/// How do I check to see if an item is in-stock?
While backorders are rare, if an item is out-of-stock, it should be listed as such on the product page next to the "Order" button, or the status can be viewed directly in your shopping cart. We do our best to prevent delays and will continue working hard to eliminate backorders as quickly as possible.
If an item is on backorder, it should be back in one of our warehouses soon. Once it returns to stock, we'll get it packed up and shipped to you right away.
In very rare situations, orders for products that are on backorder for more than 30 days are automatically canceled and an email notification of the canceled order is sent.
Note: Sometimes an item will show as in-stock for international customers, but then shows as on backorder after an order is placed due to inventory levels at specific warehouses. When this happens and you'd like to swap out the backordered item for something else, please contact our Customer Service Center.
If you have further questions about backorders, or want to see when it will be back in-stock, contact our Customer Service Center by phone, email, or chat, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How do I check to see if an item is in-stock?
- How often do you have backorders on products?
- What happens if a product I want is on backorder?
- If something is on backorder, do you partial ship for no charge?
- If a product I ordered is discontinued, what happens?
- Can I order a product that you don't have on your site?