/// Do I have to pay duties and taxes on my package?
Duties and taxes are different in every country and many factors play a role in determining if they need to be paid. Orders shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes and customs duties levied by the destination country. From our experience, most foreign customers are not charged when they receive the shipment, however, any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and we recommend contacting your local customs office for further information. If you do get charged an additional fee, the carrier will expect payment at the time of delivery. If you refuse the shipment because of these charges, or if an order is rejected by customs due to item restrictions, or if the order is returned because the local post is unable to locate your address, we can refund you for the cost of the products (which does not include any shipping or return shipping fees) once the package is returned and processed by our warehouse. Please note that packages returned by customs can sometimes take a very long time to return, and in extreme circumstances can take as long as one year.
In accordance with the laws governing members of the E.U., Bodybuilding.com is obligated to charge Value Added Tax (VAT) on all orders delivered to some EU member states. For details on which countries are charged VAT and how it is added to the cost of your order, please visit our E.U. Dispatch Options page.
For Canada, tax is charged on all sales. Tax is listed separately in the cart so you know exactly what charges are associated with your purchase. Many factors can change between the time you place an order and the time your order is shipped, which could affect the calculation of taxes. Therefore, the amount appearing on your order as "Estimated Tax" can differ from the taxes ultimately charged when your order ships.
If you have any further questions, please contact our award winning Customer Service department. We'd love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- What countries are you able to ship to?
- What shipping methods do you offer to Australia?
- What shipping methods do you offer to Brazil?
- What shipping methods do you offer to Canada?
- What dispatch options do you offer to the European Union?
- What international shipping methods do you offer?
- How do I access my country specific store?
- What happens if my order is stopped by customs?
- Do I have to pay duties and taxes on my orders?
- Will you ship any product to my country?
- Why does the shopping cart say an item cannot be shipped to my country?
- What is my tracking number?
- My order has shipped and has not arrived, what do I do?