Do I have to pay duties and taxes on my package?
It depends. Duties and taxes are different in every country and many factors play into determining if you need to pay them. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes and customs duties levied by the destination country once a shipment enters the country. From our experience, most foreign customers do not pay any fees when they receive the shipment. If you do get charged, they will charge you at the time of delivery. If you refuse the shipment because of these fees, we can refund you for the products when we receive them back, but we can NOT refund any shipping or return shipping fees.
For Canada, tax is charged on sales. You will find that tax is now broken out in the cart so you know exactly what charges are associated with your purchase. Note that many factors can change between the time you place an order and the time your order is shipped, which could affect the calculation of taxes. Therefore, the amount appearing on your order as "Estimated Tax" can differ from the taxes ultimately charged when your order ships.
- What countries are you able to ship to?
- What shipping methods do you offer to Australia?
- What international shipping methods do you offer to Brazil?
- How to access your country’s store!
- What shipping methods do you offer to Canada?
- What are your international shipping rates?
- What international shipping methods do you offer?
- Do you check all orders for fraud?
- What happens if my order is stopped by Customs?
- Do I have to pay duties and taxes on my orders?
- Will you ship any product to my country?
- Will I have to pay with a secure form of payment?
- Do you ask for additional verification on orders?