/// If a product I ordered is discontinued, what happens?
While it is very rare, on occasion a manufacturer may discontinue one of their products for one reason or another. Once an item has been discontinued, we try to remove it from the site before inventory runs out. If you order an item that has been discontinued before we get it removed from the site, we'll notify you by email within 24 hours. If you receive this nofitification, please contact our Customer Service Center to get the most up-to-date information on your options, including refund, in-store credit, or product swap details. If contacting by email, please include your name and order number in your email.
If you have further questions about discontinued items, please do not hesitate to contact our award winning Customer Service department. We'd love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How do I check to see if an item is in-stock?
- How often do you have backorders on products?
- What happens if a product I want is on backorder?
- If something is on backorder, do you partial ship for no charge?
- If a product I ordered is discontinued, what happens?
- Can I order a product that you don't have on your site?