/// How do I delete my BodySpace account?
If for any reason you want to delete your BodySpace account, contact our Customer Service department and we'll deactivate it for you immediately. Before making the request, we recommend you delete all personal photos (i.e., progress, gallery, or profile photos) from your account, and then email us at email@example.com. In the email, please include the email address you used to set up your account, your username, your date of birth, and let us know that you need to have your account deactivated. We'll take the appropriate steps to deactivate your profile right away and notify you when the process is complete. If you prefer, you can call us directly, and we can deactivate it for you over the phone. Either way, we're happy to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We know that circumstances can change, and while we're sad to see you go, know that you are always welcome back at any time. From all of us at Bodybuilding.com, we wish you the best with reaching all your health and fitness goals.
- How do I create a BodySpace profile?
- How do I add or remove pictures from my profile?
- How do I add or remove BodySpace friends?
- How do I update my status on BodySpace?
- How do I set a goal on BodySpace?
- How do I change personal information on BodySpace?
- How do I find a BodyGroup?
- How do I track a workout on BodySpace?
- What is the FitBoard and how can I add posts?
- How do I link my BodySpace account with my Facebook account?
- How do I block someone from sending me messages?
- How do I delete my BodySpace account?