Returns & Exchanges
/// What happens if I receive a damaged product?
We work very hard to ensure that packages arrive to you quickly and in perfect condition. In rare cases items may be damaged during shipment. We understand your frustration and will do everything we can to replace the product as quickly as possible.
For a replacement, contact our Customer Service Center and provide us with your name, the order number, and the name of the item that was damaged. We will ship a replacement for the damaged item immediately and will also email a prepaid return label to our U.S. customers to retrieve it. We apologize for the trouble this has caused, and will work hard to make things right.
- How do I qualify for a return label?
- Can I return or exchange a product that has not been opened?
- Can I return or exchange a product that I opened already?
- Do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
- If I do not like my results, can I return the empty bottle?
- If I feel sick from taking a product, can I return it?
- What happens if I receive a damaged product?
- What happens if I receive the wrong product?
- What if my clothing item does not fit?
- When will I receive my refund?
- What is the address for your warehouse?