What currency are your prices in?
All prices in our US store are shown in US dollars (USD). The following currencies are enabled for our country catalogs and will be displayed in the store as well as in the invoice:
Euro: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, French Guiana, Martinique, Monaco, Reunion, and San Marino.
GBP: United Kingdom
CHF: Switzerland, Liechtenstein
If you are shopping within your country store and items are still priced in US dollars, we are not yet using your default currency. However, we will be adding new currencies very soon!
- Brazil Payment Methods
- How do I pay using PayPal?
- How do I pay using a credit card or debit card?
- How do I pay using a gift certificate?
- How do I use my in-store credit?
- What currency are your prices in?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you check all orders for fraud?
- Do you ask for additional verification on orders?
- Will I have to pay with a secure form of payment?