/// What currency are your prices in?
Depending on which store you have selected at the top of the page, the currency displayed will default to that country. The store automatically defaults to our U.S. store, and all prices default to U.S. dollars (USD).
If you have selected a different country at the top of the page, the following currencies are enabled and display as default when the appropriate country is selected:
- Euro: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, French Guiana, Martinique, Monaco, Reunion, and San Marino
- GBP: United Kingdom
- CAD: Canada
- AUD: Australia
- CHF: Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- YEN: Japan
If you are shopping within your country store and items are still priced using U.S. dollars, we are not yet setup to use your default currency, but are adding new currencies to the site all the time, so check back often.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our award winning Customer Service department. We'd love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What payment methods do you accept for Brazilian orders?
- How do I pay using PayPal?
- How do I pay using a credit card or debit card?
- How do I pay using a gift certificate?
- How do I use my in-store credit?
- How do I pay using a money order?
- How do I pay using Western Union?
- How do I pay using a bank wire transfer?
- What currency are your prices in?