/// What shipping methods do you offer to Canada?
We have worked hard to find the best possible shipping methods to Canada. Our goal has always been to make it easy for people outside of the U.S. to order from us. We continue to receive great feedback from our Canadian customers who appreciate our fast and reliable international shipping. Currently, we offer the following shipping options to Canada:
Super Saver (4 - 8 Business Days): This service is very popular for smaller, lighter packages. Depending on your location, orders are delivered by the local post office or UPS and take four to eight business days to arrive at customs. Unfortunately, tracking numbers are not available to customers for most packages sent using this shipping method.
Economy (3 - 6 Business Days): Using this shipping option, most packages arrive at the Canadian customs facility within three to six business days.
Priority (2 - 4 Business Days): Priority shipping times are incredibly fast, with most orders to Canada delivered within two to four business days. Make sure to choose this option if you want the fastest delivery to Canada.
Note: For customers residing in the northern most areas of Canada, please allow a few extra days for delivery. If your order was shipped by UPS, a tracking number is sent to the email address provided when you placed the order within 24 hours after your order ships. Please note that tracking information does not update for most UPS orders to Canada until after the package has cleared customs.
***IMPORTANT: Canada prohibits the importation of more than a 90 day supply of certain dietary supplements (natural health products) within a single order and you may see this restriction reflected in your cart.***
Note: International customers are responsible for ensuring that the products ordered can be lawfully imported to your country. When ordering from Bodybuilding.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of Canada. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- What countries are you able to ship to?
- What shipping methods do you offer to Australia?
- What shipping methods do you offer to Brazil?
- What shipping methods do you offer to Canada?
- What dispatch options do you offer to the European Union?
- What international shipping methods do you offer?
- How do I access my country specific store?
- What happens if my order is stopped by customs?
- Do I have to pay duties and taxes on my orders?
- Will you ship any product to my country?
- Why does the shopping cart say an item cannot be shipped to my country?
- What is my tracking number?
- My order has shipped and has not arrived, what do I do?