/// How often do you have backorders on products?
We work very hard to create a system that nearly eliminates backorders. With multiple warehouse locations, we almost always have inventory in at least one location. We also maintain close relationships with all of our vendors, so if a product is running low, we work with them to make sure their next shipment arrives before we run out. On the rare occasion that a product is out-of-stock, it is clearly marked in the store and shopping cart.
Note: Sometimes an item will show as in-stock for international customers, but then shows as on backorder after an order is placed due to inventory levels at specific warehouses.
If you have questions or concerns about a specific item, please do not hesitate to contact our award winning Customer Service department. We'd love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How do I check to see if an item is in-stock?
- How often do you have backorders on products?
- What happens if a product I want is on backorder?
- If something is on backorder, do you partial ship for no charge?
- If a product I ordered is discontinued, what happens?
- Can I order a product that you don't have on your site?