Grenade: Thermo Detonator
Declare War On Fat!*
Deliver Controlled, Sustained Energy Support!*
Grenade Thermo Detonator Product Guide
originally developed for the military!
Grenade® is rapidly being recognized as the World’s fastest growing weight loss brand, with sales in over 130 countries. The multi award winning* Grenade® Thermo Detonator is suitable for men and women and is extensively used by professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts, military personnel and Special Forces worldwide.
After months of research and testing of various formulas we found a combination that met the specific criteria that had been demanded to attempt the rigorous SAS Selection process. It delivered the following results:-
Needless to say our friend was the only man out of a selection of over 200 applicants to successfully complete the arduous four week course and after he called to thank us he described this formula was so effective that he had friends in the military who also wanted to try this amazing product....
Nicknamed Grenade® by our military fans, the name stuck and the legend was born. It has unofficially become 'essential kit' for many soldiers, especially on deployment, and is well renowned for its effectiveness.
Grenade® – Thermo Detonator contains key ingredients clinically suggested to help burn fat and support weight loss.* The advanced thermogenic formula is highly effective prior to intense cardio/DTP sessions and as such is used and recommended by BB.com spokesmodel and world class celebrity personal trainer Kris Gethin.
burn fat not muscle!
Grenade® Thermo Detonator is a fat-loss product that combines scientifically researched ingredients designed to target body fat and preserve maximum lean muscle. Whether you’re a professional athlete or an elite soldier, you don’t want excess body fat slowing you down (or compromising your appearance) and you certainly don’t want to lose muscle if you are training for an event, fighting for your country or just hanging out at the beach!
It’s obvious, you want to keep all of your hard-earned muscle, improve your energy and performance and blast the excess fat! That is exactly the philosophy behind Grenade® - Thermo Detonator…to ‘Declare War on Fat’…not muscle!
Grenade® combines only the highest quality, maximum strength ingredients designed to ‘ramp up’ your metabolic rate and decrease your appetite without causing the jitters (as may be experienced with other products) Grenade® delivers a sustained release of energy and alertness, with less chance of ‘come down’ or ’crash’ at the end.* Rest assured that in the formulation of Grenade®, only the most effective ingredients have been deployed. Most people who’ve been around the block know that to burn fat you have to deliver the correct signals to stimulate the hormone norepinephrine (among others), which is believed to be the body’s most important hormone in support of fat oxidation (using fat for energy). You also have to target specific parts of the brain to combat hunger.* Grenade® is designed to do both concurrently, while delivering improved mental and physical performance…but without any nasty side effects. So, if you want the most potent dosages of the most effective fat-burning ingredients along with a steady stream of energy and alertness but you also want to hang onto your hard-earned muscle, no product declares war on fat like Grenade®....
*FATBURNER OF THE YEAR 2011, 2012 (UK supplement awards) EUROPEAN DIET & WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2013
what ingredients power grenade and how do they work?
Green Tea Extract (80% polyphenols, 45% epigallocatechin gallate, epicatechin)
Green tea, despite its modest name, contains certain active polyphenols that have been scientifically-demonstrated to have significant physiological effects, including fat loss, performance improvement and moderation of damaging cellular oxidation (antioxidant effects). Of particular interest is the catechin compound “epigallocatechin gallate”, which has been extensively investigated in several scientific studies and may be the most important legal, natural molecule in the war on fat! The specific green tea material used in Grenade® Thermo Detonator has been manufactured to optimize levels of this compound.*
Bitter Orange Extract (synephrine, octopamine, N-methyltyramine, tyramine, hordenine)
This ingredient is another custom-processed extract also known as citrus aurantium. Its principal active extract is synephrine, which is a sypathomimetic, meaning that it stimulates the hormones involved in mobilizing and oxidizing (burning) energy and it has been specifically suggested to enhance lipolysis (fat breakdown).* N-methyltyramine and tyramine have the ability to release catecholamines, which are the most powerful fat burning hormones in the human body. Octopamine is the N-methylated analogue of synephrine and it also has the ability to stimulate fat breakdown.*
Caffeine Anhydrous (1,3,7 - trimethylxanthine)
Caffeine Anhydrous is a xanthine alkaloid that is well known in the scientific literature to mobilize fat from fatty tissue and to increase physical performance and mental focus.
Grapefruit Seed Extract (6,7 - dihydroxybergamottin)
The extract of grapefruit seed, dihydroxybergamottin, is known to prolong the effects of various compounds involved in the fat-burning process.
Capsicum Annuum (capsaicin)
Prominent weight loss scientists have investigated the considerable research on capsaicin-containing natural ingredients and suggest that they can both increase energy expenditure and fat oxidation (fat burning) so as to decrease the energy balance equation.* This would of course be expected to reduce body fat levels.
Evodiamine (evodia fructus extract)
The scientific literature describes evodia fruit as a “hot nature” herb. Evodiamine is currently undergoing intensive investigation for its “thermogenic”, appetite-suppressing and weight loss effects that have already been suggested in the rodent model.* These effects suggest increased fat and calorie burning along with decreased food cravings.*
Yohimbe Bark Extract (yohimbine)
Traditionally used to support sexual health, yohimbine is suggested to increase the mobilization of fat and the secretion of fat-metabolising hormones in healthy men.* Yohimbine appears to deliver its effects via blockade of the alpha-2 adrenoreceptor, which prolongs the metabolism of norepinephrine – the body’s most potent fat-burning hormone.
Raspberry Ketones [4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan11px-one]
Raspberry ketones work much like capsaicin and evodia and they are also being studied for their ability to resist fat gains in rodents fed high-fat diets.*
Phenylalanine (2-amino-3-phenylpropanoic acid)
This amino acid may help to elevate levels of the appetite-suppressing hormone cholecystokinin (a.k.a. CCK) and may promote better mood and attention levels.
Cocoa Bean Extract (methylxanthines, flavanols)
In addition to supporting good blood flow and its antioxidant effects, it has been suggested that cocoa flavanols may support parameters associated with insulin function and healthy body composition.*
B-phenethylamine HCl (B-PEA)
Phenethylamine is directly involved in the release of not only norepinephrine (which has already been discussed for its fat-burning effects) but also dopamine. Higher dopamine levels are associated with improved mood and concentration.
Coleus Forskohlii (forskolin)
Forskolin has a direct influence on adenylate cyclase, this enzyme activates a second messenger called cAMP, which promotes the breakdown of fat in fat cells. This has been demonstrated in both humans and animals. It has also been suggested to reduce body fat gains in adult humans.*
Yerba Mate Leaf (caffeine, theobromine and theophylline)
This is a favourite energy drink of many South Americans who consume it much like coffee. It has naturally high levels of xanthine stimulants that may increase metabolic rate and have other common stimulant effects.
This organic molecule is best known for its effects on alertness and mood and it may fuel neurotransmitter production in the body.*
- Carpene, C., J. Galitzky, E. Fontana, C. Atgie, M. Lafontan, and M. Berlan. Selective activation of β3 adrenoceptors by octopamine: comparative studies in mammalian fat cells. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 359(4): 310-321, 1999.
- Boulton, A.A. The Tyramines: Functionally significant biogenic amines or metabolic accidents? Life Sciences 23(7): 659-672, 1978.
- Fontana, E., N. Morin, D. Prevot, and C. Carpene. Effects of octopamine on lipolysis, glucose transport and amine oxidation in mammalian fat cells. Comp Biochem Physiol Pharmacol Toxicol Endocrinol. 125(1): 33-44, 2000.
- Acheson KJ, Gremaud G, Meirim I, Montigon F, Krebs Y, Fay LB, Gay LJ, Schneiter P, Schindler C, Tappy L. Metabolic effects of caffeine in humans: lipid oxidation or futile cycling? Am J Clin Nutr. 2004 Jan;79(1):40-6.
- Woolf K, Bidwell WK, Carlson AG. The effect of caffeine as an ergogenic aid in anaerobic exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2008 Aug;18(4):41211px9.
- Hursel R, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Thermogenic ingredients and body weight regulation. Int J Obes (Lond). 2010 Apr;34(4):659-69. Epub 2010 Feb 9.
- Shi J, Yan J, Lei Q, Zhao J, Chen K, Yang D, Zhao X, Zhang Y. Intragastric administration of evodiamine suppresses NPY and AgRP gene expression in the hypothalamus and decreases food intake in rats. Brain Res. 2009 Jan 9;1247:71-8. Epub 2008 Oct 15.
- Kobayashi Y, Nakano Y, Kizaki M, Hoshikuma K, Yokoo Y, Kamiya T. Capsaicin-like activities of evodiamine from fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa, a vanilloid receptor agonist. Planta Med. 2001 Oct;67(7):628-33.
- Galitzky, J. et al. B2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Eur J Clin Invest;18:587-594. 1988.
- Morimoto C, Satoh Y, Hara M, Inoue S, Tsujita T, Okuda H. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone. Life Sci. 2005 May 27;77(2):19411px04. Epub 2005 Feb 25.
- Ballinger AB, Clark ML. L-phenylalanine releases cholecystokinin (CCK) and is associated with reduced food intake in humans: evidence for a physiological role of CCK in control of eating. Metabolism. 1994 Jun;43(6):735-8.
- Henderson S, Magu B, Rasmussen C, Lancaster S, Kerksick C, Smith P, Melton C, Cowan P, Greenwood M, Earnest C, Almada A, Milnor P, Magrans T, Bowden R, Ounpraseuth S, Thomas A, Kreider RB. Effects of coleus forskohlii supplementation on body composition and hematological profiles in mildly overweight women. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2005 Dec 9;2:54-62.
- Worlds fastest growing weight loss brand – now made with pride in the USA!
- Advanced, multi award winning thermogenic formula
- Used by professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts, military personnel and Special Forces worldwide
- Suitable for men and women
- Support a Normal, Healthy Appetite*
- Increases mental focus – no cravings!*
- Explosive sustained energy support!*
- COMBAT FAT*
We are committed to our customers and their athletic and performance goals. GRENADE® is only manufactured / assembled in facilities which have achieved ISO9001 / cGMP certification. cGMP refers to ‘current Good Manufacturing Practice.’ The cGMP for supplements set regulations which are backed by the force of law and require that our suppliers, manufacturers and packagers take proactive steps to ensure that a product is safe and effective. Our manufacturers are required to implement processes and procedures that comply with the requirements listed in the applicable GMP guidelines before a product can be released. To enforce compliance, our manufacturers can be audited by inspectors at any time. Controls and checks are carried out at all stages of the production process by a highly experienced Quality Assurance Team who cover all aspects of the Quality Assurance Procedures. This ensures our guarantee of label accuracy. We only use the highest quality ingredients and are dedicated to using scientifically supported research as the backbone of our product development and design.
Grenade Thermo Detonator Purchase Information
Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2-3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!
|$59.95 $34.95||In Stock|
Recommended For You
|$59.95 $34.95||In Stock|
Directions For Thermo Detonator:
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules with water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning upon waking. Take an additional 1-2 capsules four to five hours later. Begin by taking just 1 capsule upon waking and 1 capsule four to five hours later to assess tolerance before moving up to 2 capsules per serving. DO NOT take Grenade® within 6 hours of intended sleep.
Grenade® is not for use by persons under the age of 21. DO NOT USE if pregnant or nursing. Never exceed the recommended maximum dosage. DO NOT consume caffeine, synephrine or thyroid boosting compounds from other sources including, but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine or any other stimulants whatsoever. Grenade® contains caffeine. DO NOT USE this product for longer than 8 weeks and make sure that usage is followed by a 4 week 'off period.' Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking medication including, but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, phenylethylamine or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition including, but not limited to heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostrate or glaucoma. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue use if you experience dizziness, severe headaches, rapid heartbeat or shortness of breath.
Note for tested athletes - please consult your specific federation prior to use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.