German Creatine System!
Fastest-Acting Muscle Volumizer!
GAT JETMASS Product Guide
JETMASS Post-Training Muscle Volumizer with German Creatine
After your next battle with the weights, mix up a serving of JETMASS, sit back, and enjoy the ride as it supports muscle cell volumization, lean mass and performance recovery.* JETMASS is fast-acting and tastes “WOW!” delicious!
JETMASS Formula Details
- Creatine monohydrate (of German origin), creatine gluconate, creatine phosphate, creatine ethyl ester, creatine taurinate, creatine anhydrous:
- Creatine promotes muscle volumization and helps delay fatigue during repeated bouts of high-intensity exercise (e.g. multiple sets of resistance exercise).*
- Waxy maize starch:
- Waxy maize is a source of glucose.
- Glucose is the body’s #1 preferred fuel source and the building block of glycogen.
- Muscle glycogen is relied on heavily during high-intensity exercise.
- Beta-alanine supports high-intensity exercise performance by helping muscle tissue reduce acid levels.*
- High-intensity exercise causes acid to accumulate rapidly in working muscles.
- L-Glutamine AKG, glutamine peptides, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, l-valine, L-arginine ethyl ester HCl, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG), L-arginine malate:
- Glutamine, arginine and the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs; namely, L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine) comprise the “critical cluster” amino acids.
- Critical cluster amino acids support nitrogen balance and may help spare muscle, particularly during periods of heavy training or dieting.*
- Arginine also supports healthy nitric oxide (NO) levels.*
- Capros® superantioxidant:
- Capros is a patent-protected extract of Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica), also known as Amla.
- Capros has been added to JETMASS to help athletes protect themselves from the potentially deleterious effects of free radicals in the body (oxidative stress).*
- Capros is a “cascading” antioxidant, which means that its metabolites have antioxidant properties and its effects therefore last longer. Most antioxidants convert from an active to an inactive form in the body. In contrast, Capros generates a series of antioxidant compounds.*
- The antioxidant power of Capros rises above today's hottest superfruits. With an oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) value of 1770, Capros has almost twice the antioxidant power of acai and about 17 times that of pomegranate.
- N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC):
- NAC is a stable form of the amino acid cysteine.
- NAC supports healthy levels of glutathione.* Glutathione is considered one of the most important antioxidants in the body. It helps prevent oxidative stress by recycling other antioxidants.
- NAC may also support a healthy positive mood by helping the brain regulate levels of glutamate.*
- Soy lecithin:
- Lecithin contains a variety of phospholipids, including phosphatidylcholine.
- Phospholipids are key components of the cell membrane. They play an important role in cell signaling.*
- Glycine has been added to JETMASS to support relaxation.*
- Taurine has been added to JETMASS to support relaxation.*
- Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC):
- A-GPC supports healthy acetylcholine levels.*
- Acetylcholine is an important neurotransmitter in the nervous system. It is involved in the control of muscle contraction and the release of hormones such as growth hormone.*
- Mucuna pruriens extract:
- Mucuna pruriens contains L-dopa, which is a precursor to dopamine.
- Dopamine is a neurotransmitter involved in mood, sexual function and the release of hormones including testosterone and growth hormone.*
- Citrulline malate:
- Citrulline supports healthy NO levels.*
- Malate supports the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is the ultimate source of energy used by muscle and other tissues.*
- Conjugated linolenic acid (CLA).
- CLA is a mixture of fatty acids that is use to promote fat-burning and retention of lean muscle.*
- CLA also has antioxidant properties.*
- L-histidine, L-lysine, L-threonine, L-methionine:
- Each of these amino acids is essential for protein synthesis in muscle and other tissues. They have been added to JETMASS to support muscle building and performance.*
- Acai extract, Mangosteen extract, Cinnamon bark extract:
- Acai, Mangosteen and Cinnamon have been added to JETMASS because of their antioxidant properties.*
- Atlantic kelp powder:
- Kelp is a species of algae and is known for its content of minerals, especially iodine.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid):
- Vitamin C is a vitamin with antioxidant properties.*
- Vitamin C may help reduce the occurrence and duration of colds in athletes.*
- Dicalcium phosphate, disodium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate and calcium carbonate:
- The phosphates and carbonate in JETMASS provide the electrolytes calcium, sodium and potassium, all of which are essential for proper muscle contraction.*
- Phosphates and carbonate also help the body regulate pH.*
What can I stack it with?
- For maximum results, take JETFUSE NOX or NITRAFLEX pre-training.
- NOTE: You may wish to alternate between GAT pre-training and post-training formulas for greater variety. For instance, take JETFUSE NOX pre-training and JETMASS post-training for 3-4 weeks. Then take NITRAFLEX pre-training and ADENOFLEX post-training for the following 3-4 weeks. Then repeat.
GAT JETMASS Purchase Information
Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2-3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!
|40 Servings $67.99 $36.68|
Recommended For You
|40 Servings $67.99 $36.68|
Directions For JETMASS: Mix 1-2 scoops of JetMASS with 8-10 Ounces (236-295 mL) of water or your favorite beverage. Consume immediately after workouts and before bedtime.
Special Note: Take up to 4 servings of Jet MASS daily preferably after training, or between meals. Cycle 8 continuous weeks on, then take at least a 4-week break.
Warnings: Before consuming JetMASS seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke; heart, liver, or thyroid disease; anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nercousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. JEtMASS is only intended for use by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children and pets.