One way to make sure you are receiving the nutritional benefits of multiple servings of fruits and vegetables is through green food supplementation. Perfect Food Super Green Formula has more greens per serving than other leading green food formulas. Other formulas often load their products with non-greens and fillers. While many of these non-greens are important and have a definite nutritional benefit, no other type of food source provides the nutritional benefit of green foods. That is why Perfect Food Super Green Formula Powder contains over 8000mg of greens per serving.
Perfect Food Original Super Green Formula Benefits:
- One serving of Perfect Food Super Green Powder is equivalent to 140g of fresh grass juice
- Excellent source of natural Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene and a good source of natural Vitamin C
- Contains spirulina that supports healthy immune function*
- Contains algae and cereal grasses that provide a natural source of alkalizing minerals
- Select ingredients in Perfect Food Super Green Formula are produced through the Garden of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme fermentation process to make the nutrients more available to the body
- Includes a Probiotic Blend to support digestive health*
- Supports healthy carbohydrate metabolism*
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets or people who are unable to eat enough green foods
- Perfect Food comes in two easy-to-use forms: Powder and Caplets
What are super green foods and why do I need them?
Super green foods is a term usually used to describe young cereal grasses such as wheat, barley, oats and alfalfa, as well as spirulina, chlorella, kelp and other sea vegetables. A diet comprised of super green foods enables grass-eating animals to continually maintain their weight, strength, and vibrant health.
If I'm already taking a vitamin supplement, why do I need Perfect Food?
The whole foods found in Perfect Food provide vitamins and minerals as nature intended, but it goes beyond just that. Perfect Food also delivers naturally occurring cofactors and synergistic compounds by utilizing concentrates and juices instead of extracts and isolates.
Whole foods and their concentrates are ingredients on which no chemical extraction has been performed. When nutrients are stripped of their cofactors as a result of extraction, it may alter the nutrients' utilization. In addition, these cofactors might have additional antioxidant benefits. In contrast, most widely available vitamin and mineral supplements are made from fractionated, isolated or synthetic sources that can potentially create an environment of biochemical imbalances.
For optimal health, there's nothing better than nutrient-rich, unprocessed whole foods in their balanced, natural state, like those found in Perfect Food.