EXCLUSIVE SYNERGISTIC CREATINE FORMULA*
PATENTED FORM OF CREATINE
PROMOTE STRENGTH, STAMINA, & PERFORMANCE*
GREATER PROTEIN SYNTHESIS*
NO BITTER CEE TASTE
We have responded to customer demand and the result: Green MAGnitude... Creatine with attitude. If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green MAGnitude is the right choice for you.* If you want similar results in convenient capsule form, we recommend Green Bulge. Either way, you are getting a full dose of patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate that has been clinically surmised to increase strength.* Green MAGnitude is our most advanced powder creatine matrix and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually feel working during your workout.*
Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP.* This key combination also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session.* As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel.* Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude to support volumizing, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.*
- Selsby JT, DiSilvestro RA, Devor ST. Mg2+-creatine chelate and a low-dose creatine supplementation regimen improve exercise performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2004 May;18(2):311-5.
- Brilla LR, Giroux MS, Taylor A, Knutzen KM. Magnesium-creatine supplementation effects on body water. Metabolism. 2003 Sep;52(9):1136-40.
- Fukuhiro Y, Wowk M, Ou R, Rosenfeldt F, Pepe S. Cardioplegic strategies for calcium control: low Ca(2+), high Mg(2+), citrate, or Na(+)/H(+) exchange inhibitor HOE-642. Circulation. 2000 Nov 7;102(19 Suppl 3):III319-25.
- Lamb GD, Stephenson DG. Effect of Mg2+ on the control of Ca2+ release in skeletal muscle fibres of the toad. J Physiol. 1991 Mar;434:507-28.
- Deijen JB, Wientjes CJ, Vullinghs HF, Cloin PA, Langefeld JJ. "Tyrosine improves cognitive performance and reduces... in cadets after one week of a combat training course" Brain Res Bull. 1999 Jan 15;48(2):203-9.
- Abraham, G.E, and Flechas J.D. "Management of...: Rationale for the use of magnesium and Malic Acid" Journal of Nutritional Medicine, 3:49-59, 1992.
- V.V. Dunaev, et al. "Effect of Malic Acid Salts on Physical Work Capacity and its Recovery after Exhausting Muscular Activity," Famakol Toksikol 51(3) (1988): 1-25.