Books: Encyclopedia Of Bodybuilding
21st Century Edition!
The A-Z Book On Muscle Building, Complete And Updated!
Books Encyclopedia Of Bodybuilding Product Guide
With a striking cover, the most up-to-date information anywhere, and 800 pages of color images, the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding offers what no one else does—a user-friendly, graphically pleasing book that informs you about everything from bodybuilding nutrition to supplements to exercises to posing. And this is all brought to you by the most knowledgeable man in the business: Robert Kennedy.
The Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding teaches you how to:
- Make the most of the genes you were born with
- Shape your body to perfect proportions
- Build mass in the shortest time
- Use food and supplements as tools to carve out a superior physique
- Chisel out definition with diet and cardio
- Develop a posing routine that makes you a winner
- Plus, as a bonus: the MuscleMag International MASS system of training!
Robert Kennedy has published MuscleMag International, the top bodybuilding magazine in the world, for over 30 years. He also published five other fitness magazines, including the bodybuilding and men's fitness magazines Reps! and Maximum Fitness. He is widely regarded as the leading authority in modern bodybuilding.
Recommended For You