BIG ARM ROUTINE
Every body wants big arms here is a high intensity workout that will put some size on your arms.
MONDAY & FRIDAY
Squats - 1x20
Do these in a modified rest pause fashion set the weight you can do 10reps with then take as many deep breathes in between your reps to complete your total reps.
Stiffleg deadlift - 2x8-12
One leg calf raise - 2x20-25
Benchpress - 2x6-9
Bentover row - 2x6-9
Military press - 2x6-9
Do all sets to positive failure!
Triceps - 6-9 reps
Do these slow and strict with a pause at the bottom when you hit failure reduce the weight by 20% and continue doing reps to failure french press 6-9 reps do these to failure than reduce weight by 20% and do more reps to failure weighted bench dips 6-9 reps do these to failure than remove weight and go for failure.
DO THESE AS A TRISET
Pushdowns - Do these in the down the rack fashion start with the weight you can do for 8 reps than move the pin down one plate until you are down to the last plate
TAKE A 10 MINUTE BREAK
BICEPS - Preacher curl 6-9 reps when you hit failure reduce weight by 20% and go to failure again close grip under hand pulldowns-7-10 reps do to failure than reduce weight by 20% and go to failure.
DO THESE AS A SUPERSET
Barbell curl 6-9 reps do these in the down the rack fashion do your 6 reps and drop 10 lbs off the bar and keep going until you are down to the bar
THAT IS THE ROUTINE
1. Do these routine for 8 weeks
2. You should not need any extra fore arm work you will get enough stimulation from gripping the bar
3. Remember you grow during rest so try to get at least 8-10 hours of sleep
4. Follow a balanced diet 50% carbs--30% protien--20% fat
5. Your calorie requirements should be 20 times your body weight minimum----you may need more your goal is to try to gain 2lbs a week
6. Abs - Just don't over do it
7. No cardio this is a specialization program devote all your energy to it
If you are allowing enough rest you ought to be able to add reps or weight each workout--do not take it easy on your monday and friday workouts the 20 rep breathing squats can do wonders. If you can't add weight or reps each workout allow another day rest in between your workout in 1 on---2 off format.