Video Article: Heavy Lifting - Intense Back & Biceps Training With Whitney Reid!
Fitness model and actor Whitney Reid takes you through his back and biceps workout and shows you how he got his movie quality body.
Find Whitney Reid's Back/Biceps Workout on the Video Network where you can leave comments, rate the video and download your own copy!
- Deadlift: 5 heavy sets of 3-5 reps
- T-Bar Row: 5 heavy sets of 3-5 reps
- Hammer Strength Row: 5 heavy sets of 3-5 reps
- Lat Pulldown: 5 heavy sets of 3-5 reps
- Straight Bar Curl: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Incline Biceps Curl: 1 warm up set, 3 heavy working sets
Whitney Reid's Full Weekly Workout
Rest period between sets, 2-3 min max between exercises
Day 1: Back
- Pullups: 3 warm up sets of 12 reps
- Bent Over Bar Rows: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell Rows: 3 sets of 10 reps
- T-Bar Rows: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 5 sets of 15 reps, 30 sec rest
- Dumbbell Pullover: 2 sets of 10 reps
Day 2: Legs
- Leg Extensions: 3 warm up sets of 15 reps
- Squats: 6-10 sets of 5 reps
- Hack Squat or Leg Press: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Walking Bar Lunges: 3 sets of 15 reps, each leg
- Hamstring Curls: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Inverted Leg Press: 5 sets of 15 reps, 30 sec rest
Day 3: Chest
- Incline Barbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 6-8 reps, 1 sets of 3 reps
- Dumbbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 5 sets of 15 reps, 30 sec rest
- Cable Crossover or Butterfly: 3 sets of 15 reps
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Power Day
Day 6: Shoulders
- Upright Rows: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Bar Press: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Shoulder Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Side Delt Raises: 2 sets of 12 reps
- Front Plate Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Rear Delt Flyes: 4 sets of 15 reps, 30 sec rest
Day 7: Arms
Note: Run the rack with Dumbbell Curls 1 set start with heavy as possible to get 8 reps 4 per arm... drop 5 lbs each set with no rest between until you are DONE!
- Use your first 2-3 sets as a warm up and the following 3 as your working sets.
- When Deadlifting wear tall socks to keep the bar from rubbing against your shins.
- A Wide-Grip on the Lat Pulldown helps create the V-taper.
|Share This Article: