Video Article: Get Lean, Eat Clean With Jamie Eason - Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes to help get you lean.
Today's recipe is Turkey Meatloaf Muffins.
Jamie Eason's Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Watch The Video - 13:10
- 2 lbs ground turkey (or chicken)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dry yellow mustard
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chipotle pepper spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp garlic powder (2 cloves minced)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with canola or olive oil.
- Mix all your ingredients together in one large bowl.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place in muffin pan. Muffins should be about the size of a racquetball.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.
Jamie's Turkey Meatloaf Muffins Recipe PDF (48k)
Serving Size 1 muffin
- Follow This Discussion by:
I made these this morning. I didn't have any thyme or chipotle pepper spice so left those out and added a dash each of red pepper flakes and hot sauce. They were delicious, even my 14 month old loved them!