Orange Almond Biscotti
Orange Almond Biscotti!
Video Article: Get Lean, Eat Clean With Jamie Eason - Orange Almond Biscotti Cookies
Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes to help get you lean.
Today's recipe is Orange Almond Biscotti Cookies.
Orange Almond Biscotti Cookies
Watch The Video - 13:31
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- 1 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Orange Extract
- ? tsp Salt
- ? tbsp Almond Extract
- 4 Egg Whites
- 4oz baby food Applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients (oat flour, baking powder, salt) together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, almond extract, orange extract, baby food applesauce) together in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray baking sheet with a non stick butter spray and spread mixture on sheet.
- Bake for 20 min on middle rack.
- Remove biscotti from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut dough down the middle and cut into about 13 slices.
- Bake in oven for another 15-20 minutes.
Makes about 26 cookies.
Serving Size 1 cookie
- Follow This Discussion by: