Nutritionist and best selling author Christine Avanti guides you through some of her favorite recipes to burn fat and get that slim physique you've always wanted.
Today's recipe is the 5-Minute Onion and Tomato Egg Scramble.
Christine Avanti's 5-Minute Onion and Tomato Egg Scramble
Watch the video: 09:22
- 5 Egg Whites, 1 Whole Egg
- Organic Diced Tomato
- Diced Green Onions
- Low Fat Shredded Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat stove to med/med low.
- Oil pan with 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add 8 shakes of Salt to pan.
- Add Green Onions to pan.
- Pour Egg mixture into pan.
- Use Spatula for even cooking.
- When Eggs are almost cooked add 1/4 cup of Tomatoes.
- Add 1 oz Low Fat Shredded Cheese.
- For a fun and fancy garnish roll up a Basil Leaf and cut it into slices.
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Toast with Organic Peanut Butter for carbohydrates
- 1 cup Green Tea with a slice of Lemon
- 1 cup of Strawberries for fiber and antioxidants
Serving Size Recipe yields
5 Minute Egg Scramble PDF (79 KB)