Nutritionist and best selling author Christine Avanti guides you through some of her favorite recipes to burn fat and get that slim physique you've always wanted.
Today's recipe is Christine's World Famous 10-Minute Tacos.
Christine Avanti's 10-Minute Tacos
Watch The Video - 10:49
- 4 oz Grilled Chicken Breast Strips (precooked)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Black Beans
- Low Fat Shredded Cheese
- Brown Rice
- White Corn Tortillas
- Fresh Lime
- 1/2 an Avocado
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chili Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oil pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Set stove to medium high
- Add Chicken Breast
- Add sprinkle of Paprika, Chili Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, and Cumin to season
- Since Chicken is premade cook for about a minute to soak up spices
- Heat up Tortillas
- Add layer of Chicken, Brown Rice, and Black Beans to Tortilla
- Add Lettuce and Cheese
- Add sliced up the Avocado, Lime, and Cilantro to garnish
- Add Salsa to taco or use as a side
- Add extra Brown Rice on the side for carbohydrates.
- Eat more Avocado. Avocado is a good fat that can help reduce your body fat when dieting.
10 Minute Tacos PDF (23.5 KB)