Before: October 8, 2007
Weight: 213 lbs
After: December 20, 2007
Weight: 170 lbs
Why I Got Started
Twelve weeks ago I was sluggish overweight and needed to change my life both mentally and physically. I've had a membership to the gym for quite a few months but I wasn't seeing the results that I wanted. I knew that I needed motivation and a little extra help. That's when I discovered supplements to assist with my training and diet.
They have everything I read about through different resources, so I knew right away that it was what I needed. One product that worked well for me was MaxCuts. In addition Olympian Labs has other products such as NuSoma, Arginine-AKG powder, and Omega-3 Fish Oils that helped me along with my goals.
I have a hectic schedule and I work really long hours. My job is physically demanding. Getting in shape is the best thing that I have ever done for myself. I used to hate working out, but now I look forward to going to the gym and I have a good time. It has improved my mood and gave me better focus mentally.
I have tons more energy and stamina than I had even when I was a child. Getting in shape has led me to enjoy everyday activities like going to the park with my dog, to hiking, to even working more efficiently and effectively.
I have a whole new outlook on fitness and life. I am even considering going into fitness as a career. I have gotten a few of the men that I work with into getting in shape.
Monday: Back & Cardio
Tuesday: Chest & Cardio
Wednesday: Abs & Cardio
- 10 minute cardio warm-up, jog
- Lunges: 2 sets, 20 reps
- Leg Press: 4 sets, 15 reps
- Squats: 3 sets, 10-12 reps
- Seated Calve Raises: 3 sets, 10-12 reps
- Leg Extension: 3 sets, 10-12 reps
- Hamstring Curls: 3 sets, 10-12 reps
- Standing Calve Raises: 3 sets, 15 reps
- Deadlifts: 2 sets, 6-8 reps
- Hack Squat: 3 sets, 6-8 reps
Friday: Shoulders & Cardio
- Weighted Dips: 3 sets, 10-12 reps
- Wide Grip Pull-ups: 3 sets, 6-8 reps
- Arnold Presses: 3 sets, 10-12 reps
- Seated Lateral Raises: 3 sets, 8-10 reps
- Bent Lateral Raises: 3 sets, 8-10 reps
- Standing Shoulder Press: 3 sets, 8-10 reps
- Seated Cable Row: 3 sets, 10-12 reps
- Arm Circles: 3 sets, 45-60 seconds
- 30 min treadmill walking or slow jog
Saturday: Abs & Cardio