Final Results: The Winner Is Chosen!
As we look back upon the three grueling months of the official 2007 BodySpace Transformation Group Blog Contest, it's time to say, "Boy, I'm glad that's over!" - LOL. As of March 31, 2007, the first-ever BodySpace transformation contest concluded, and Bodybuilding.com staff members engaged in what turned out to be a very tough task of choosing and ranking all the winners.
Eight contestants competed, and all came out winners!
All the contestants of the 3-month contest earned themselves not only transformed, healthier bodies (the real prize!), but also some valuable and well-earned supplement prizes.
To Visit The Contest Blog, Click Here.
To Read More About This Contest, Click Here.
To See The Public Voting, Click Here.
Winners List: The Official Announcement
We had 17 judges from Bodybuilding.com staff (with representatives from various departments) vote. The judges were, in no particular order:
| Ryan D. (Administration)
Richard B. (Web Team)
Paul T. (Marketing)
Dan D. (Store Team)
Suzanne C. (Warehouse)
Scott W. (Web Team)
JP U. (Web Team)
Jamie T. (Customer Service)
| Kelly H. (Information Technology)
Lisa N. (Store Team)
Scott S. (Programming)
Eric D. (Store Team)
Karen S. (Finance)
Joe G. (Store Team)
Jeran D. (Graphics)
Russ D. (Administration)
Kyle H. (Marketing)
And the votes are now officially in and tallied...
The official winners are - in order:
- Vanessa Adams (dvsness)
- Matthew* (BB2K)
- Philip* (pmtaf)
- Nitaant (The Brotherhood)
- Raquelle (johnsonrp)
- Chuck (njmuscle66)
- George (gfriedel)
- Ben (PaLftr)
*The race for 2nd and 3rd place was very close, this was nearly a tie.
Thanks, everyone, and remember - every one of you is a winner, and we truly believe that: the amount of determination and mental focus required even just to stick with a 3-month long contest is tremendous, let alone seeing the physical changes you all have made!
Prizes are being awarded as such:
- Vanessa: $500 cash prize; $300 worth of USPlabs supplements; 2 ALRI products of her choice; 1 small tub of SciVation Xtend.
- Matthew: $250 worth of SciVation supplements; $100 worth of USPlabs supplements; 1 small tub of SciVation Xtend.
- Philip: $250 worth of Controlled Labs supplements; $50 worth of USPlabs supplements; 1 small tub of SciVation Xtend.
- Nitaant: $250 worth of Higher Power supplements; 1 small tub of SciVation Xtend.
- Raquelle: 2 ALRI products of her choice; 1 small tub of SciVation Xtend.
- Chuck: $50 worth of USPlabs supplements; 1 small tub of SciVation Xtend.
- George: 1 small tub of SciVation Xtend.
- Ben: 1 small tub of SciVation Xtend.
In addition, each contestant received $75 worth of free supps from Bodybuilding.com each month of the contest (January, February, and March), and one final order of $100 worth of store credit for finishing the contest.
Next week, we'll have a follow-up article with more photos, stats, and mini interviews from each of the contestants. Stay tuned!
This contest was definitely fun, and we wholeheartedly thank each and every one of our contestants for playing. Look for more BodySpace Transformation contests in the future!
Many thanks go out again to our sponsors for this contest:
Please remember these sponsors and their support for BodySpace and this transformation contest when it comes time to place your next order. They really do support all of our efforts to lead healthier, happier, and stronger lives!