Weight: 130 lbs
Body Fat: 24%
Weight: 108 lbs
Body Fat: 14%
Why I Got Started
My place of employment held a health assessment day - They ran our body fat and cholesterol numbers. I was shocked when they handed me my numbers. I thought, are you sure this is me? I was training in the gym every day, but I was still nowhere near where I thought I should be. I felt that despite all of my efforts I did not even LOOK like I worked out in a gym.
How I Did It
I wanted to hire a trainer but being a single mother I knew that was not an option. I heard about Bodybuilding.com and that's where it all started. I began reading articles on nutrition, supplements and workout plans. WOW!! Once I started following a clean diet and supplements, it came all together with in a few weeks.
- Fat loss (in the morning, pre-cardio and in the evening, pre-weights)
- Protein shake (for two meals)
- Fish oil (with lunch and dinner)
- Meal 1: 4 Egg whites, oatmeal, fruit
- Meal 2: Protein Shake
- Meal 3: Chicken (3.5oz) 1/2 cup Brown Rice, Baby Spinach
- Meal 4: Protein Shake
- Meal 5: Chicken (4.0oz) 1/4 cup Brown Rice, Baby Spinach
- Meal 6: Protein Bar (only if hungry) Pure Protein Bar
Sample Workout Week
Monday & Friday: Legs:
- Leg Extension: 3 sets, 20 reps
- Leg Press: 3 sets, 20 reps
- One-leg Curl: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Seated Calf: 3 sets, 30 reps
Tuesday & Thursday: Chest/Triceps/Biceps:
- Bench: 3 sets, 12 reps
- Incline Press superset with Incline flyes: 3 sets, 8 reps
- Dips: 3 sets, 15 reps
- Pushdown Triceps: 3 sets, 20 reps
- Kickbacks: 3 sets, 15 reps
- Hammer Curls: 3 sets, 15 reps
- Curls: 3 sets, 15 reps
- Pull Ups: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Pull Down: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Seated Row: 3 sets, 12 reps
- Military Press: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Shrugs: 3 sets, 20 reps
- Lateral Raise: 3 sets, 15 reps
- Rear Delt Raise: 3 sets, 12 reps
- Swiss Ball: 3 sets, 15 reps
- Wheel Roll: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Bicycle Crunch: 3 sets, 15 reps
My cardio is always done in the morning before meal one. I either do 45 minutes on the treadmill at a 10%-15% incline at a speed of 3.0-3.5 or HIT training on the treadmill for 20.
I became a single mom early in life. From that time, I knew that my number one responsibility was my daughter. I worked my way up in the finance world from an entry level teller to assistant manager and the top producer in the company. The hard work paid off and I was able to provide a wonderful life for my daughter and me.
I am at a point now, however, with my daughter in high school and looking toward college to make some changes in my life; changes I wasn't able to make until now. My heart and soul have always been in Health and Fitness. I am now at a point in my life where I can follow my heart and pursue those goals I previously had to set aside.
It is my hope that eventually I will be able to help guide other women onto the path that I have found; to show them that it is possible to have a career and a family and still achieve the fitness goals they desire. Thank you Bodybuilding.com!
Click To Enlarge.
Wendy Noggle's Son Jayden Sports
His Bodybuilding.com Shirt.
An Extra Thank You!