Tom Tadych's Inspiration and Motivation
I was involved in athletics my entire life, but over the past few years since I have graduated from school, I've lived a more sedentary lifestyle. I've noticed that I have the genes that the rest of my family has. Obesity is very huge in my family, and since so many are overweight they just accept it and never worry about changing.
I reached a point where I was out of a job, had been dumped by the love of my life who I had been planning on marrying in the very near future, and I was in terrible shape, gaining weight every day. I spent the weekend with some of my family members that were overweight and saw myself in them. I decided that would NOT be me.
Tom's Top 5 Motivation Tips:
- Know your true reason for working out, your goal.
- Live a healthier lifestyle.
- Working out and eating right will give you energy for your entire day.
- Get confidence and motivation to accomplish more in all areas of your life.
- Be a good example and an inspiration for those around you.