Terry Crews: Jerome Mayberry's 10 Commandments Of The Weight Room
Listen up, son!
The gym ain't no place for lily flowers and fools, fool. I'm Jerome Mayberry, ultimate bad@ss. Teacher extraordinaire. Supreme trainer of persons!
You think you know Jerome Mayberry? Son, Terry Crews don't even know Jerome Mayberry! This ain't no Old Spice commercial. These are my commandments, kid.
Throw yo' ears at me, son. Throw them eyes! Hold onto your gym socks or they'll get knocked straight off. Get ready for school. Class is in session! Jerome's about to lay down the law in a brand new testament to gym etiquette.
Jerome Mayberry 10 Commandments Episode 1
Watch The Video - 04:14
Jerome Mayberry 10 Commandments Episode 2
Watch The Video - 04:56
The 10 commandments of the weight room: Ain't no stopping 'em!
You ever step foot in the gym again without following my rules, you won't step at all. I'll cut off your feet!
Now oil up! Let's hit the weights.
Can't get enough of Jerome Mayberry's alter ego, Terry Crews? Attack his Cobra Back Workout! Get big, but don't get bit.
- Follow This Discussion by:
This is the best video ever! So hyped to hit the gym, but before I do I gotta buy 10 bodybuilding.com towels: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bbcom/gymtowel.html">http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bbcom/gymtowel.html
I remember I made my own comMANdments of the weight room for college students at the college weight rooms. Here were a few:
1) If you are gonna be in the weight room for an hour, actually do something during that time.
2) Don't lie to your friends by saying you worked out for an hour when you actually lifted a weight for five minutes of that time.
3) If you are gonna watch the TV in the weight room then get as far away from any weights as possible, don't take up space.
4) Don't come in groups of 4-6 b/c when you do then while one of your buddies is doing one set all of you sit their and do nothing b/c you don't understand how to properly use a weight room.
5) If on the track and with more than 2 ppl, don't take up all three lanes by walking at a slow pace. ALL OF YOU WALK IN THE INSIDE LANE!
6) If you are a guy and you are using the foot pedal elliptical, try not look like a complete fairy the entire time. Second, don't use it for more than 10min if you are a guy, hit the weight or the track, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A MAN!!!!
7) No lying on a bench if you haven't done a set for over 5 minutes. You shall not rest for 5 minutes if you are occupying weights that others want to use.
8) Wear the correct clothing that fits your body type. Nobody wants to see your titties (sorry if that is offensive) hanging from your sleeveless shirt the entire workout. If you have ZERO muscle definition don't wear the tightest UA gear possible. YOU SHALL NOT EVER WEAR DIRTY OR WET SHOES IN THE WEIGHT ROOM!!!!!! No wearing jeans, khakis, collared shirts, or any shirt that does not look like it should be worn in a weight room. If there is any sort of precipitation on the ground you better bring a bag and have some extra shoes in there.
9) Do not pick up the heavy weights in which you know you cannot lift. Be smart for once.
10) WORK HARD!!!!!! Don't act like a complete d*uche in the weight room. Most of us come in here to workout, but most go in there for fun. The weight room is not used for "fun" it is used for "work" and "dedication"
Finally, if the new semester comes upon and you made New Years Resolution and you are a guy, you better have came to the weight room before. Nothing ****** off college students in the weight room more than the first three weeks of the Winter semester b/c there are 50 guys in the weight room and at most 20 of them have actually worked out in a weight room more than 15 times before in their entire life.
Those are my comMANdments for the weight room use
I like number 7. Can't stand people that monopolize gym equipment like that.
this coming from a guy who probly cant even bench his own bodyweight for one rep
^ what gave him that assumption is probably because you are small
Some of these rules are good, and some of them are plain stuck up arrogant ********.