THE "TERMINATOR GENISYS" SWEEPSTAKES
- ELIGIBILITY: The "Terminator Genisys" Sweepstakes ("Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates, and individuals with an APO or FPO military address), who are 18 years of age, or the age of majority, whichever is older at time of entry ("Entrant" or "you"). Employees, officers, directors, contractors, members, and agents of MusclePharm, Bodybuilding.com, LLC, Liberty Media Corporation (and companies owned by Liberty Media), Paramount Pictures Corporation ("Paramount"), Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, Giveaway, and Internet agencies contracted by MusclePharm and/or Bodybuilding.com (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children, and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are not eligible to participate. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in ineligibility of Entrant. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSORS: Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, ID 83713, MusclePharm, 4721 Ironton St. Building A, Denver, CO 80239 ( "Sponsor"). Paramount is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration of the Sweepstakes or the selection of winners.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at approximately 12:01 a.m. MDT on June 1, 2015 and ends at approximately 11:59 p.m. MDT on July 1, 2015 ("Promotion Period"). To enter, Entrant must visit http://www.bodybuilding.com/terminatorgenisys during the Promotion Period and complete the requested information, including first name, last name and email address. Limit of one (1) entry per email address or person during the Promotion Period; any additional entries will be discarded. Any other methods of entry will be voided. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, generated by a script, macro, or create various account to circumvent entry restrictions by automated means and/or otherwise not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No substitution or transfer of prizes, except in Sponsor's sole discretion.
- PRIZE: At the end of the Promotion Period, one (1) randomly selected Entrant ("Grand Prize Winner") will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and will receive: MusclePharm products valued at one thousand dollars ($1,000), 100 movie certificates, each good towards one admission (up to $13 total value) to see the film "Terminator Genisys" (ARV $1,300); and a signed movie poster (ARV $0); and up to 25 additional Entrants ("Runner-up Winners") will also be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and will receive: two (2) movie certificates each good towards one admission (up to $13 total value)to see the film "Terminator Genisys" (50 total with an ARV of $650), and one (1) box of AS Series Muscle Bars (25 total with an ARV of $699.50). Total approximate retail value (ARV) of all prizes to be awarded is $3,649.50. In the event any prize is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not be liable for more than the stated number of prizes. No substitutions, cash redemption, or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Entrant is solely responsible for reporting and paying any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes. Movie tickets will be provided to Winners by mail.
- WINNERS NOTIFICATION: The Grand Prize Winner and Runner-up Winners will be notified via email using the information provided at the time of entry at the end of the Promotion Period. All entries are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. As a condition of receiving a prize, the Winners may be asked to sign and/or provide documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form, proof of residency, and valid identification immediately upon being chosen. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from the Winner within three (3) business days of attempted notification, or the Winner declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor's requirements, such Winner may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate Entrant.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other persons' computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates (if any) set forth in these Rules are approximate. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's permission for the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Parties (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE PROMOTION PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Promotion for any reason.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Entrants submit in connection with the Promotion will be collected and used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Promotion and award the prizes. Entrant's personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees, in accordance with applicable law. Except as set forth herein, Entrant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else, unless required by law.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Contestant and Sponsor (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- WINNERS' LIST: After July 1, 2015, Entrants may request any legally required Winners' List by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Bodybuilding.com, c/o The Terminator Genisys Promotion Winners' List, 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, Idaho 83713. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Promotion Period.
- FANDANGO CLAUSE: Movie certificate winners will receive a movie certificate at a valid US mailing address good towards one admission (up to $13 total value) to see Terminator Genisys at participating theaters in the U.S., at any showing including those designated as "no coupons, no passes" in local theater listing guides. To find a participating theater visit www.HollywoodMovieMoney.com and enter locator code 41776B. Certificate expires on 8/31/15 and will be void if not used by the expiration date. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No reproductions will be accepted. No cash value. No change will be provided. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid only in U.S. and valid for one-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie admission(s) is more than the maximum value of the movie certificate then user must pay the difference. (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $13 USD). Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. Movie Certificate is powered by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. ©2015 Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Promotion.