|<< Previous Entry||?||Next Entry >>|
So, to my diet:
- Meal #1
1 Whole Egg & 4 Egg Whites
6 oz Turkey or Chicken Breast
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 TBS Flax Oil
- Meal #2
50 grams of Protein Powder, 2 Tablespoons of Whipping Cream, 4 Strawberries, mix all together with 18 - 20 oz Water
- Meal #3
10 oz Chicken Breast
8 oz Sweet Potato or Potato or 1 cup cooked Rice
2 cups Vegetables
- Meal #4
same as Meal #1
- Meal #5
5 oz Very Lean Beef
5 oz Chicken Breast or 1 can Tuna
1 cup Vegetables
- Multi Vitamin (AST Multi-Pro 32X) in AM & PM
- 1 Tablespoon Glutamine (Prolab) before and after training
- 4 Amino Acids (Ultimate Nutrition) per meal Creatine (AST Micronized
- Creatine Monohydrate):
Week 1 & 6 - 6 teaspoons per day
2 - 4 & 7 - 3 teaspoons per day
5 & 8 - 10 - Do not take
**** Repeat Cycle
Once again for anyone with any questions about anything e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org - It's a good time if you need help for a plan of attack for 2001.
Also make sure you check out Bodybuilding.com's article on Bodybuilders' New Year's Resolution. My new year's resolutions are as follows:
- Build as much lean mass as possible.
- Lower my body fat % to about 4% and make sure that once I decide to concentrate on adding mass it doesn't go out to more than 7.5%
- Dedicate myself 100% to everything I do including school and training.
- Attempt to make myself a better person (e.g. more generous, caring, kind etc.)
- Help others through this site.
- And as a whole be more than the best that I can be!