Name: Cody Hendrix
Weight: 165 lbs
Body Fat: 14%
Weight: 202 lbs
Body Fat: 10%
Why I Got Started
In September of 2008, I was diagnosed with testicular cancer that spread into my lymph nodes and both of my lungs. I went through several cycles of chemotherapy, and on March 14, 2009, I was declared cancer free.
While I was undergoing chemotherapy, I completely let myself go. I sat around all day, eating whatever I wanted, and drinking sodas all day. I looked in the mirror and saw exactly what I never wanted to see, a pasty skinny fat kid.
I decided at that moment I was going to spend the rest of my life getting into the best possible shape I could.
Click Image To Enlarge.
I Decided I Was Going To Spend The Rest Of My Life
Getting Into The Best Possible Shape That I Could.
How I Did It
I got online and started reading about different routines and supplements on Bodybuilding.com. I got a membership to a local gym, and that's when it all began. The first few months I spent all my time learning about dieting.
It started to completely take over my life, and I became obsessed with the changes I saw in the mirror. To this day my transformation is still far from being complete, and I will continue to bust my butt in the gym and become the best I can be.
Meal 5: Post-Workout
Monday: Back And Biceps
- Barbell Deadlift: 4 sets of 5 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Rows: 4 sets of 6 reps
- Concentration Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Barbell Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
Wednesday: Chest And Triceps
- Bench Press: 4 sets of 5 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Dips: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Lying Triceps Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Kickbacks: 3 sets of 12 reps
Friday: Shoulders And Legs
- Barbell Squats: 4 sets of 5 reps
- Leg Press: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Lying Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Military Press: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 5 reps
- Side Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Barbell Shrugs: 6 sets of 12 reps
Suggestions For Others
It's all about the diet. Just stick with it!