Weight: 260 lbs
Weight: 175 lbs
Body Fat: 12%
Why I Got Started
I would go home at night and weigh myself and be sad about what the numbers were. So I stopped checking up on my weight and before senior year I went from 230 pounds to 260 pounds over the summer!
While everyone else was coming back skinny I was the only one coming back every year even bigger. Always being made fun of and the fact that the ladies were just plain grossed out by me made me finally decide to change.
How I Did It
I got a gym membership about halfway through my senior year and quickly dropped 15 pounds but without dieting right at all or even going on a regular basis. Eventually I gained 10 pounds of that back.
After I had graduated I started going on a more consistant basis. I started really getting into bodybuilding and reading up on diets and supplements. So I revved up my diet and starting kicking my @ss 6 days per week! In the end I was able to receive the results wanted.
5:30 PM: Pre-Workout
7:00 PM: Post-Workout
- Bench Press: 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 4 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 4 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dips: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Pushups: 3 sets to failure
Monday: Back And Biceps
Click To Enlarge.
21's Using The Curl.
Video: First 7 Reps MPEG (297 KB) - Windows Media (88 KB)
Video: Next 7 Reps MPEG (247 KB) - Windows Media (78 KB)
Video: Last 7 Reps MPEG (1.1 MB) - Windows Media (277 KB)
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Machine Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 4 reps
- Front Raises: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Triceps Pushdowns: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Skullcrushers: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Close-Grip Bench Press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Squats: 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 4 reps
- Leg Press: 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 4 reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Leg Curls: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Standing Calf Raises: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Bench Press: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Incline Bench Press: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dips: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell Curl: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Rope Pushdowns: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Reverse Grip Pushdowns: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Kickbacks: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Cable Crunches: 4 sets of 20 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises: 4 sets of 20 reps
- Oblique Crunches: 4 sets of 20 reps
- Lying Leg Raises: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
Tuesday: Shoulders And Triceps
Abs: Every Other Workout
Cardio was done after every workout for 30 minutes.
Suggestions For Others
No matter what keep yourself motivated and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Keep your diet clean and the results will come faster than you think! Keep your protein high and your junk food and fast food away.
Also remember if you're trying to lose weight it does not matter if you're the strongest guy in the gym or the weakest, just go for yourself and no one else but yourself.