Question: I've been training for a couple years now but I can't seem to gain any weight, what should I do?
Answer: There are two simple reasons why your not gaining weight.
- 1. You're not eating enough.
- 2. You're overtraining.
Question: I'm gonna start taking creatine, what kind and which brand should I use?
Answer: For the best results, make sure you use a micronized creatine. Micronized creatine sets a new standard for creatine supplementation by producing creatine 'micro-particles' that are 20 times smaller than regular creatine. Micronized creatine has numerous advantages over regular creatine.
- 1. Faster Absorption Micronized Creatine's smaller particle size means quicker digestion and utilization.
- 2. More Efficient 20 times more surface area for greater uptake into the bloodstream.
- 3. Greater Purity Micronized creatine produces a more pure creatine.
- 4. Mixes Easier and Better Greater surface area for easier, faster, more complete mixing.
- 5. No stomach upset Micronized creatine goes into solution better and leaves the gut sooner causing no stomach upset.
- 6.Better Results Micronized creatine offers 2000% more total surface area for better utilization, uptake and quicker results.
Question: I train my legs hard, but can't seem to gain much size. I don't like squats very much but i load up the leg press till it cant hold any more weight. why won't my legs grow.
Answer: Thanks for answering your own question, that saves me some work. You said you don't like squats, and that is the reason you don't have much size on your legs. Anytime I train legs without squatting heavy I am just wimping out. It's better to do a half-ass squat routine than a full all out leg press routine.
You will get more muscle stimulation, more strength and growth from half ass squats than all out leg presses. The reality of it is that you don't squat because hard work, pain and fear involved.
Start squatting and I guarantee you your legs will grow.
Be sure to check out my article next month on building the traps and shoulders.