|Pete Siegel Interview|
Welcome to Interview #27 in the Awesome Muscles Podcast Interview Series. Today, your host, Daniel Gastelu, talks with Pete Siegel, founder of Powermind, in this podcast interview!
| What Is A Podcast?
Podcasting is a collection of technologies for automatically distributing audio and video programs over the Internet via a publish and subscribe model.
Podcasting enables independent producers to create self-published, syndicated "radio shows," while giving broadcast radio or television producers a new distribution method.
This master motivational specialist talks about his work with athletes, including Pro Bodybuilding Champion Victor Martinez and several time Mr. Olympia, Lee Haney. Pete reviews how expansive the power within you can be, and how to tap into this personal power resource.
Pete took the time to prepare a special Powermind motivational session to help people get their mind focused on completing their body transformation programs. He reviews how to tap in to the power of the mind to stick to a training and nutrition transformation program, including hw to get mentally prepared and result in making working out and following your program automatic.
|Pete Siegel's Power Hypnosis
With Mr. Universe Tom Platz.
Pete's special motivational steps include:
- Establishing motivational incentive to visually define what success means at the end of the transformation program. Creating a vivid picture in your mind of the ultimate success goal physique and state of health; what does it look like, feel like, and what does it physically embody; it being your the ultimate success person.
- Write out your 12 week workout plan to know exactly what you are going to do for each workout. Write out your nutrition plan, what foods will you eat and what foods will you avoid. What meals will you eat everyday. Define specifically any lifestyle adjustments you will make, activities you will do and which activities will you avoid.
- How to become a daily personal success action catalyst; including performing workout success impact programming, a special motivational technique.
- Motivational techniques at the gym; the preworkout mission statement routine. I can, I will, I did!
- After the workout motivational technique for keeping motivated and setting up success the next day.
Pete Siegel's Proven 5 Step Workout Success Motivation Plan.
More Pete Siegel Videos.
This Week's Episode:
|Awesome Muscles Interview Podcast!|
Download Interview #27!
(37:28; mp3 - 34.3 MB; January 4, 2008)
| How Do I Listen To The Interview?
In most browsers, you can just click on the play button above (in the Audio Player) and it will start playing.
If you wish to download the MP3 to your computer for later usage (on your iPod, for example), just follow these 3 easy steps:
For More Episodes & Podcast Subscription Info, Click Here!