Team BSN Athlete Announces The Winners Of The 2011 BSN Elite Physique Transformation Challenge
Scott Herman Announces Grand Prize Winners
Watch The Video - 0:45
Top 4 Winners:
Heath Carranza (HeathC)
Joshua Aurelius (joshua74012)
Michael Veaderko (splerf)
Trevor Brown (tcbrown3)
Timothy Riddle (TripWire76)
Tyson Wells (Twells)
Ramon Calcano (weezy0130)
Elizabeth Berres (Cheezziitt)
Shawn Walker (bikerider800)
Matt VanErt (audiodean7)
ELITE PHYSIQUE Transformation Challenge
SPONSORED BY BSN
Bodybuilding.com and award-winning supplement company BSN are teaming up to help you transform your body and win a 7 day trip for 2 to Montego Bay Sandals Resort in Jamaica! Now is the time to commit to a new YOU.
Your success story could help you win amazing prizes!
Grand Prize Winners Receive:
First Place Winners Will Also Receive...
So how can you win? Dedicate yourself to our 12 week challenge, improve your physique, achieve your fitness goal and take back your self confidence once and for all. Then tell us your successful transformation story and show us how you did it!
Questions about the Contest? Learn more now!
How Does the Contest Work?
- Login to your BodySpace account. Don't have a BodySpace? Get one now!
- Register for the contest—it's free
- Your 12-week transformation period starts the minute you sign up
- Submit your "before" photos to the BodySpace Progress Pics section
- Win a Trip for 2 to Montego Bay Sandals Resort in Jamaica. Enjoy a Dream Vacation after you achieve your Dream Physique! And...
- 1 year of BSN supplements ($500.00 monthly limit at retail value)
- A chance to become a BSN spokesmodel and be featured in a national advertisement
- Submit your "After" photos to your BodySpace Progress Pics section and submit your transformation essay to your BodyBlog at the end of your 12 weeks
When Can I Register? Is the Contest Free?
The BSN Elite Physique Transformation Challenge is free to participate in.
You can register any time between September 1, 2011 and September 30, 2011. You'll then have exactly 12 weeks to complete your transformation. This means your transformation starts the minute you register and your final transformation submissions are due exactly 12 weeks later, so mark your calendars.
How Do I Win & When Will You Pick the Winner?
The judges will choose winners based on: physical improvement according to "before" and "after" photos and information submitted; the contestant's ability to achieve their fitness goal according to the goal they set out to achieve at the beginning of the contest. Judges decisions are final.
The winners will be notified via email or telephone 3 weeks after the contest is over.
How Do I Take "Before" and "After" Photos?
You'll take 3 body photos when you start your 12 week challenge. Wear your bathing suit or something similar in the photos and take one front, one back, and one side view. In each picture, make sure a newspaper is present with the day's date visible (this way we can match up your photos with your start date). Upload your "Before" photos to your BodySpace Progress Pics section.
12 weeks later, on the last day of your transformation, you'll take 3 more pictures of yourself in your bathing suit-one front, one back, and one side view. In each picture you'll hold a newspaper with that day's date visible just like with your original photos. Upload your "After" photos to your BodySpace Progress Pics section.
Do my face/feet need to show in my 'before' and 'after' photos?
No, but "full body" photos are recommended, as suggested in the official Terms and Conditions.
What Should My Transformation Essay Be About?
When you've completed your 12 week transformation, share with us how you accomplished your goal! Let us know what your workout schedule was, your diet, your supplement plan and how you stayed motivated to achieve your goal. Write a minimum of one (1) paragraph or longer, and post it in your BodyBlog. (If you are experiencing blog problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Where Do I Upload My Final Essay & Photos?
Submit your "after" photos to your BodySpace Progress and submit your transformation essay to your BodyBlog at the end of your 12 weeks.
What If I Have Other Frequently Asked Questions?
- Is this contest open to Canadians? No, sorry, this contest is only open to U.S. residents, as noted in the official Terms and Conditions.
- How do I know if my registration was accepted? You will receive an automatic confirmation/welcome email from Bodybuilding.com within a few minutes. Additionally, within a week after you sign up, you will start to receive Marketing email updates about the contest. You may also return to the registration page, and if it won't let you re-register, then that means that you are already in the registration database, so you're all set. (You should see a countdown timer instead that shows you how many days left you have in your transformation instead of the registration form.) If you don't see either of these things, please re-register ASAP.
- When does my official 12 weeks start? Your 12-week transformation starts the minute you register.
- Can I change/update my start date? No.
- When does my official 12 weeks end? Your 12-week transformation ends exactly 84 days later.
- Am I required to follow the recommended training and/or meal plans? No, you may train in whatever way works for you (or as prescribed by your personal trainer), and/or eat according to your own specific dietary needs or desires.
- What happens if my email address changes during the contest? Communications regarding the contest will be sent to the email address on file. It is your responsibility to notify us at email@example.com of a change of email address.
- Do my feet/face need to show in my "before" and "after" photos? No, but "full body" photos are recommended, as suggested in the official Terms and Conditions.
- Is a workout log required? No, logs are not required as part of this contest. But daily or weekly posts to your BodyBlog are recommended because they will help establish an active BodySpace profile, encourage accountability, and help you track your progress and stay motivated during the challenge.
- Are there weekly prize drawings for this contest? No, sorry - not this time. (We have done this on prior contests, and will again in the future.)
- What if I'm in the military and can't get a current newspaper? Assuming you have Internet access, print off the main page of the Stars and Stripes website (www.stripes.com) and hold that up in your photos instead. Thanks for serving our country!
- Isn't this contest 3 months long? No, it's 12 weeks. 3 months and 12 weeks are not exactly the same length. The exact number of days in this contest is 84 days (12 weeks × 7 days per week = 84 days).