Episode #6: Safe Shoulder Training
In this episode, Brandon Poe shows you some of his favorite deltoids exercises. Learn how to build some boulder shoulders, safely!
The shoulders are a complex muscle group and need to be hit from various angles to fully incorporate all muscle fibers. Different types of exercises are needed to stimulate muscle growth in the various parts of the deltoids. Proper form can't be stressed enough so you don't tear your rotator cuff.
Brandon demonstrates proper technique on the following:
- Arnold Dumbbell Press (Anterior Deltoid)
- One-Arm Front Dumbbell Lateral Raises (Anterior Deltoid)
- Forward Cable Lateral Raises (Anterior Deltoid)
- Reverse Cable Lateral Raises (Posterior Deltoid)
- Isolated Dumbbell Rear Flyes (Posterior Deltoid)
- Machine Side Lateral Raises (Rotator Cuff & Medial Deltoid)
- Dumbbell Military Press (Overall Shoulder Mass)
The Poe Show: Episode #6
Don't Injure Your Rotator Cuff!
Go try these shoulder training exercises yourself and see if they work out for you. Concentrate on proper form and injury-free training. Remember, overtraining is counterproductive and may lead to injuries!
Check back soon for the next episode where I will cover more exercises. Remember, it is healthy to have many hobbies and interests away from your workplace and outside the gym so be active and lift hard. You will reap the benefits of good health and feel energized every day if you maintain an active lifestyle and learn to manage your nutrition. See you next time on the Poe Show!
In the mean time, check out my BodySpace Profile.
|BODYSPACE: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS|