Healthy Cheesecake Recipes!
Ripped Rich's Chocolate Cheesecake Smoothie
- 1 cup fat free cottage cheese (don't worry it's smooth and creamy when blended).
- 2 tbsp fat free sugar free chocolate instant jello pudding.
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 6 ice cubes
- 12-14 oz fat free milk
- Add 2 tablespoons of Power Butter Sport for a peanut butter cup smoothie. This adds 200 cal, 17g fat, 7g carbs, and 7g protein.
- Use butterscotch instead of chocolate pudding for a Butterfinger smoothie.
- Add a scoop of vanilla 100% whey protein and 4oz more of milk for more protein. This adds 150 cals, 1g fat, 6g carbs, and 28g protein—Wow, 72 grams protein!
High Protein Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup of fat free cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder (vanilla flavor works best)
- 1 packet of Splenda (optional)
- 1 tbsp sugar free instant pudding mix (cheesecake or vanilla flavor)
- 4-5 tbsp of fat free milk or water (helps thin out mixture)
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix for about 1 minute until smooth.
- Top with sliced almonds, strawberries, or nothing at all.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
Elaine Gottschall's Cheesecake
- 2 cups dry curd pressed cottage cheese (fat percentage optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup yogurt (any percentage of fat)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1-2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine ingredients and process until satin smooth.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 30 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Cool and refrigerate for several hours.
- Top with fresh or cooked drained berries or fruit of choice.
Recipe yields 8 servings
Boffo234's Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2-3 egg whites
- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- Mix the following using a mixer, 1 small container of fat-free cream cheese, and Splenda.
- When those two are nice and creamed together, add in some egg whites (experiment with this, but I'm willing to bet 2-3 would do). Continue to mix, while scraping the sides of the bowl to get all the ingredients to mix well. Feel free to add whatever other seasoning you would like also (cinnamon and nutmeg work well).
- Boil 1 or 2 sweet potatoes (yams), then mash them into a smooth consistency; add them to the mixing bowl, and mix well.
- When all is mixed, depending on how many carbs you want in this meal, you can add some breading in the bottom of a pie/cake pan (I did not and it turned out great). Then, pour the mixture into the pan, preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Bake at 350 for 1 and a half hours (1 1/2).
- Depending if you like your cheesecake hot or cold, chill in the refrigerator, or indulge in it at once!
- 200g fat-free, sugar free yoghurt (80 cals, 11g carbs, 8.5g protein, 0.2g fat)
- 50g chocolate protein powder (192 cal, 7.4g carbs, 35.8g protein, 2.2g fat)
- 50g chopped cherries (28 cals, 7g carbs)
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 1 tsp chocolate essence
- 200g blueberry yoghurt (80 cals, 11g carbs, 8.5g protein, 0.2g fat)
- 50g Vanilla protein powder (192 cal, 7.4g carbs, 35.8g protein, 2.2g fat)
- 50g blueberries (28cal, 7g carbs)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 cals, 1g carb)
- 1 tsp rosewater
- Preheat oven to about 200 degrees Celsius and line a round baking tin/pan/dish with paper.
- Beat together the yogurt, cheeses, powder and flavorings. Whip the egg whites and fold it through the mix with the fruit, then pour into your baking tin/dish/pan.
- Put in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes then turn down to 160 for another 30 minutes. Turn the oven off and let it sit in the heat for another 30 minutes then take it out and put it in the freezer.
Chunky Apple Cheesecake
- 1/4 apple
- 1/3 cup ground oats
- 1 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 oz milk
- In a bowl combine the milk, honey, cottage cheese, and protein powder then stir until you get a nice consistency. You can use a blender to smooth it if you like, but this is not necessary.
- Chop up about a quarter of an apple (peeled is preferable) and microwave for 45 seconds to get a nice baked taste to it.
- Find a suitable container (I used a square Tupperware bottom) and spray the insides with cooking spray. Toss in about half of the ground oats and shake it around so they stick to the bottom and sides, pour the loose pieces back to be used later.
- Take cottage cheese mixture and pour on top of oats in your container.
- Take remaining oats and spread them evenly over the top of the cottage cheese mixture.
- Apple chunks are placed on top to complete this masterpiece.
- Shove in the freezer for an hour or so and its good to go ... may come apart a bit when you take it out of the container, but it tastes just the same right?
- Follow This Discussion by: